Stake Community
Shaniqua

Pulled to sphere version of dice lately... Visual candy?

Featured Comment

Im not sure why but ive been playing sphere version of dice lately...

i really like nowadays how the dial on the number meter can swing so violently from left to right from right to left if going from big to small numbers or small to big numbers..

i guess its just the visual pleasure of the whole thing that ive been starting to get more into....

any of you guys ever feel this way? Im curious to see what you guys think about how visual displays of the same game can make users play or pass more..

I dont really get what the difference are from original dice and sphere dice other than the visual aspect... Not sure what truely is the point in even having both when the technical aspect of the games are similar... When i play dice i just play original as it is what im used to, Sphere is kinda pointles unless im missing something thats great about it? o.O

5 minutes ago, EpicGord said:

Ya visuals interferance play big role in online gaming environment and so sphere dice which is visually superior than original dice 😛

very true, maybe they should consider adding a digital clock like readout version to dice too dont you think!

i think it would be cool, i mean the more versions the better right?

Posted (edited)

it's a circle, first off. circular dice. lol. secondly - there is only 9900x max multiplier for dice.  -----|----- just as Mines is squared/cartesian dice. 

Edited by BLXN

Well if your into cars and their pedometers then you will probably like the sphere dice but i don't like it since it feels weird after playing in a normal dice like in other gambling sites. But i still don't get it why do people even like the sphere isn't it weird ?