Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Do you keep playing the same numbers?

Featured Comment

Just curious how other Keno players play this game. If you start with 4 numbers for example, do you keep it at 4 or do you take/add numbers as per the lrior numbers called? Do you keep your number on the same spot or do you move them around? 

I personally like to keep them static when playing on auto, but sometmes.. i geth the feeling it would pop up somewhwre specific aoon so i chamge to the pattern i thobk wot would be.. Theres a few times where when i just changed my numbers and boom i hit t numbers

These days I prefer to play with one number and easily make 3.96x. I haven't found a decent strategy that works over the course off 100 or so bets.

When I do play, I mostly choose a random number. I don't believe in lucky/unlucky numbers at all :)

Edited by williamshennie9

I use the great one and only button called " Random tile picker " like most of the times or if I am betting an high amount then I would probably go for the number 21 7 8 and 11

i think picking 10/10 numbers and sticking with those for a 100x victory is the most probable path to victory. I considered this while searching for 5m-x on mines, and wondering if a random pattern for each roll might bring about success in a quicker time. The only way to find out would be to run two different tests, many times over.. but that would take a very, very long time. xD If only they'd speed up the betting rate. :D  :D:D

19 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

These days I prefer to play with one number and easily make 3.96x. I haven't found a decent strategy that works over the course off 100 or so bets.

When I do play, I mostly choose a random number. I don't believe in lucky/unlucky numbers at all :)

lol i can relate to the lucky numbers comment. XD not in general but for this game.The system does not. care if ots a lucky number or not, it doesnt even comprehend the meaning. but the system is the one that will determine if you get to be lucky or not.. hahahaha.

33 minutes ago, miles said:

I change numbers for every 20 bets , because I think staying on same bet will not effective

i personally think 20 rolls is alsonot very effective when hunting high multipliers, as its not enough to let the system cycle through numbers to give the big hit. Ofcourse u can get lucky. But most times 20 rolls will not be enough.

18 hours ago, BLXN said:

i think picking 10/10 numbers and sticking with those for a 100x victory is the most probable path to victory. I considered this while searching for 5m-x on mines, and wondering if a random pattern for each roll might bring about success in a quicker time. The only way to find out would be to run two different tests, many times over.. but that would take a very, very long time. xD If only they'd speed up the betting rate. :D  :D:D

lol u r crazy.. even getting more than 6 out 10 is a rarity nowadays.. let alone 10 out of 10...bahaha but gl! ill cross my fingers and legs for your success.... hahaha

On 1/10/2019 at 3:23 PM, BLXN said:

Yes, today's Telegram Challenge confirmed that choosing the exact numbers and keeping them is one of the possible way to profit.
I double my balance with 3 hits of 400x multiplier.

Just need to know when it is enough 😘

2 hours ago, pfodo said:

Yes, today's Telegram Challenge confirmed that choosing the exact numbers and keeping them is one of the possible way to profit.
I double my balance with 3 hits of 400x multiplier.

Just need to know when it is enough 😘

Aah grats buddy! Completely missed th3 tele giveaway today.. xD .. was pretty choked at keno this morning .. lol.. keeps eating all my depo.. :/

1 hour ago, ivaylo2000 said:

i use ramdom choice and keep selected numbers to the end of Keno play

Yeah I us3 the random button sometimes, when non of my usual patterns are hitting.. it actually does pretty well most times.. xD

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

I mostly picking manually random numbers and roll 10-20 bets with normal amounts. Haven't win yet only a 27x once!:P 

Ya keno can troll pretty hard even at max tiles... grrr

On 4/18/2019 at 3:13 PM, rajamishra said:

hello friends last few days keno trolled so much if u stick in same number any balance brust,i am trying last few days all most 0.1 btc brust in the same number.

Yeah.. its been a constant troll for me lately.. getting very frustrated.. made several depo ending in bust.. earlier today, made another depo.. just reds...  :/

On 4/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, Sped said:

Yes, because I have this crippling fear that if I switch my numbers the next numbers are going to be all of the ones that I switched off of.

yep.. u usually i will move 1 tile back and forth or take it out then add back in.. but now, doing that can get you trolled aswell. :/

pretty much.... yeah... i play a lot of the same numbers.... sometimes for very very long gaming sessions... ive played the same number on 1 seed... one session for 1000s of games.... won a lot too... changed bet amount tho in rpocess... but... numbas stayed the sam,e

On 4/23/2019 at 12:18 AM, Shaniqua said:

pretty much.... yeah... i play a lot of the same numbers.... sometimes for very very long gaming sessions... ive played the same number on 1 seed... one session for 1000s of games.... won a lot too... changed bet amount tho in rpocess... but... numbas stayed the sam,e

doesnt really matter hahaha.. script to troll is too strong..  lel xD .. just got trolled again today... o.O back to back 40+ reds on 9 tiles.. grrrrr

but seriously guys... playing the same numbers..... over and over... you can get to some insane streaks of wins u would never think possible... thats when you raise bet and win and stopppp

Somehow or rather i do play with the same numbers thruout my game session. Lol! I guessed its my stubbornness controlling my decision.  Just wanna get all my numbers in green to satisfy my soul. Lmao

hahah furma! thats one way of doing it =P
how long do you go without changing numbers?

i onee made a bot that would change numbers autopic and roll then reset XD that is ultimate oposite of same numbers

I do not have my own strategy, so every time I choose different numbers in the hope of hitting a high multiplier. I managed to hit the x270 twice in a row, so far this is the highest payout I've caught.

I do the reverse. I will pick 10 random tiles first then deselect one after a certain amount of lost. Then select another until I end up with 5 tiles or at least get a reasonable profit.

If I hit big on the first 10 tiles I used, I will refresh my browser then select another set.