Stake Community
ekzxc

My Stake keeps on disconnecting

Featured Comment

(Supports, I don't know if here is the right place for this topic, just move it to the right place. Thanks)

I've been playing here on stake with my computer since September of 2018 and having no issues to internet connection. These past few days, my stake keeps on disconnecting in chat and in games. At first I thought it was just because of the recent update in stake. But yesterday I went to my friend's house and had to play on my phone and I didn't experience any disconnection. When I got home, I opened my stake account in my computer and in my phone and my stake in my phone is running well, no disconnection, etc. But in my pc there's this annoying message of "failed to fetch" and keeps on disconnecting in stake chat. How to fix this?
If anyone experienced this before, please tell me how you fix this issue. Thanks!

And also, my phone and pc is connecting on the same internet. My pc on lan cable, phone on wifi. Same network.

2 hours ago, davinmark said:

I have never experienced it like you,

maybe you need to close your Stake on Phone while u playing at Computer? have u try that ?

I also tried that, still disconnecting in my PC.

Probably its because either of your internet connection or the device try doing a factory reset and try to format the pc if clearing caches cookies and re installing browser doesn't work.

4 hours ago, Jelena said:

Hello ekzxc, :)

Can you, please, try to clear cache and cookies? The issue might be due to saved old cache.

Please, contact us on Live Support if problem persists. 

I've also tried that, also tried reinstalling chrome but still disconnecting.

But as of today, I haven't been disconnecting. I didn't know what happend, didn't do anything unusual too. I hope it won't disconnect again. I'll update here if I disconnect later again. Thanks for the active response Stake team, appreciate it.