Stake Community
bitman007

Crypto Fundamental and Technical Analysis - Daily Blog by Bitman007

Featured Comment

Hello Friends, Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here the article where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like   The president of Western Union Global Money Transfer has claimed the company is “ready to adopt any kind of currency,” potentially including cryptocurrencies,  Bitcoin Back Over $4K as Crypto Markets  etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market •   BTC dominance is currently at 53.7% (+0.1%). The total market cap is currently at $135.7 billion (+ $11.0 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $25.3 billion (+ $5.4 billion). Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea  here  ==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-922512361977958400

Hope this will help you in learning and earning safely:

Thanks

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here the article where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like  itcoin Found Solid Bottom at $3K But Not Ready to Break $5K Yet , Bitcoin Showing Signs of a Classic "V" Bottom? etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : •  BTC dominance 53.5% (-0.2%). The total market cap is currently at $130.5 billion (- $5.2 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $24.1 billion (- $1.2 billion). Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea  here  ==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-922859949561864192

Thanks Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here the article where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like  what  U.S. government could make important changes to its crypto regulations and policies,Asian News Headlines Exert Significant Impact on Cryptocurrency Prices  etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : •  BTC dominance is currently at 53.2% (-0.3%). The total market cap is currently at $127.7 billion (- $2.8 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $19.5 billion (- $4.6 billion).  ). Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea  here  ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-923238991544614912

Thanks Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all

Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here the article where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like  how Bloomberg: Wall Street Giants Postpone Entering Crypto Industry Amid Falling Prices  etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : • BTC dominance is currently at 51.7% (+1.0%). The total market cap is currently at $128.3 billion (- $17.9 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $23.1 billion (- $1.5 billion). ). Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea  here  ==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-924302354368397312

Thanks Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here the article where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like how Not Just Crypto and Bitcoin: Every Major Asset Class Had a Major Fallback in 2018, Cryptocurrency Exchanges Delist Dozens of Struggling Altcoins    etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : •BTC dominance is currently at 51.7% (+1.0%). The total market cap is currently at $128.3 billion (- $17.9 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $23.1 billion (- $1.5 billion).. Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea  here  ==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-924663895911530496

Thanks Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like What Happened to Dapps? , why Crypto Investors Need to ‘GTFO’ if Bitcoin Price Falls Below This Level etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : BTC dominance is currently at 52.5% (+0.4%). The total market cap is currently at $121.9 billion (- $5.3 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $15.4 billion (- $0.7 billion).

Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea  here  ==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-925410954522804224

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Hope all are learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like Russian Bitcoin Mining Granny Is Bullish on the Industry’s Future , Bitcoin For Campaign Contributions On the Rise In the U.S etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : .BTC dominance is currently at 51.8% (+0.2%). The total market cap is currently at $131.2 billion (- $0.2 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $16.1 billion (- $3.2 billion).  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-925760434422038528

Hope this blog will help  in learning of crypto market  and earning safely:

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Happy New year : Hope all are enjoying new year and learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like ⁠A new crypto task force in the U.S. state of New York will study how to properly regulate, use, and define digital currency, European Exchange to Offer Investing in Stocks With Cryptocurrencies  etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : BTC dominance is currently at 51.3% (+0.1%). The total market cap is currently at $132,217,322,579. The market volume of the last 24h was $15,365,615,726, Cryptocurrencies: 2078 • Markets: 16160. ).  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow. Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-927557421267038208

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Happy New year : Hope all are enjoying new year and learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like ⁠Overstock Becomes the First Major US Company to Pay Business Tax in Bitcoin, Bitcoin’s Proof of Keys Day Begins With Industry-Wide Support   etc., in  details and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market : BTC dominance is currently at 51.0% (-0.4%). The total market cap is currently at $131.9 billion (- $0.3 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $14.8 billion (- $0.9 billion). .  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow and upcoming Ethereum Hardfork.  Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-927943097108152320

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Happy New year  and Lucky Weekend :: Hope all are enjoying new year and learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like More Japanese Cryptocurrency Exchanges Sign up for Self-Regulation, Five Bitcoin Board Games: Bitcoin is highly addictive.  etc in details and Weekly important news in short. , and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market :BTC dominance is currently at 51.0% (-0.4%). The total market cap is currently at $132,392,596,964  . The market volume of the last 24h was $16,991,043,895.Cryptocurrencies: 2086 • Markets: 16013 .  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow . Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-928289426352857088

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Happy New year  .

Hope all are enjoying new year and learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like Colorado Introduces Bill With Securities Law Exemptions for Cryptocurrencies, McKinsey: Despite Billions of Dollars, Corporate Blockchains Have Achieved Little  etc in details and Weekly important news in short. , and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market :BTC dominance is currently at 51.7% . The total market cap is currently at $136,425,790,918 . The market volume of the last 24h was $17,862,024,756 .Cryptocurrencies: 2086 • Markets: 16021 .  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow . Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-929019380994023424

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, Happy New year  .Hope all are enjoying new year and learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like   Buying and Selling Property With Bitcoin Is More Complex Than It May Seem, ⁠A $5 million grant has been announced by the Ethereum Foundation to U.K.-based company  etc in details and Weekly important news in short. , and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market BTC dominance is currently at 51.7% . The total market cap is currently at $138,065,576,510 . The market volume of the last 24h was $15,808,332,158 • Cryptocurrencies: 2086 • Markets: 15917 .  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow . Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-929380411869892608

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Hello Friends, hope all are enjoying new year and learning and earning safe in Crypto Market .  i am sharing here my crypto blog post  where you can read and know all important  Crypto Fundamental and Technical Information that  may very useful in trading and understanding where crypto market going : This my Blog  will cover some important fundamental info like  Japan’s Financial Services Agency has denied reports that it is considering to allow Bitcoin exchange-traded funds (ETFs) , Central Bank Official: Regulators Are Hindering the Development of Cryptocurrencies etc in details and Weekly important news in short. , and Technical views on market analysis with charting explanation inside . Highlight of Market BTC dominance is currently at 51.6% (-0.2%). The total market cap is currently at $137.0 billion (+ $0.6 billion). The market volume of the last 24h was $25.4 billion (+ $7.9 billion).  .  Also know Important Crypto Events for tomorrow . Kindly visit if you keen to learn and want to get useful information of crypto market at one place in my blog where i have collected most important fundamental and technical analysis with charting to understand in easy ways .  Visit for full details and trading idea 

here ==>>  https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-929730151481774080

Thanks 

Good Luck :

Interesting information is that it will be very useful since I am a basic level trader but little by little we are learning about the cryptocurrency friend and I know that this world is a wide and we have to fill with info so they do not try to rip us off

Hi Friends as we know crypto market is surprising every next day and its time to learn more research more to stay longer with safe earning . I am shareing some important points if you trade or want to learn trade in crypto world.Give it try .

Anyone can make money in the markets. The important questions are: Can you keep the money you make or will you just lose it? Can you compound & grow your capital? Are your profits based on luck or skill? Is your money making method quantifiable & repeatable? Create a trading system with an edge and position size to eliminate the risk of ruin. It may Takes years of practice and patience I reckon. Doesn’t happen quickly. And also timing. We are in a timeframe where world markets are more complex than in the past , and we compete with high tech Algos etc , which makes finding a good trading system difficult/ time consuming. It all comes down to creating good risk/reward ratios & trading in the direction of least resistance (the trend). Careful position sizing and staying consistent and disciplined. Backtesting & historical chart studies are key:

Checkout my blog for today' s technical and fundamental information that may help more in learning :==>> https://www.minds.com/bitman007/blog/crypto-market-news-important-fundamental-and-technical-analy-930108101022703616

Today's important Fundamental and Technical Details: BTC dominance is currently at 52.4% (+0.1%). The total market cap is currently at $120,199,941,916. The market volume of the last 24h was $15,842,091,202. Cryptocurrencies: 2116 • Markets: 16344.

For full Details on Today's Fundamental and Technical information kindly visit here : ==>> https://www.minds.com/newsfeed/934463888003104768