What is your goal?

DanielTrying

Featured Comment

On 1/11/2019 at 6:10 PM, Paecga129 said:

My completely unrealistic goal is to have 100 btc by the end of the year.   My realistic goal is to have 3 to 5 btc by the end of the year.   That would be a very nice cushion     

I love your goal ! 😉 i kinda have the same wishes ! 100 btc would be amazing ( and maybe not very realistic but we have to believe in our dream to make them true ) but yeah 3 to 5 is already a very realistic and afdordable goal to me too !!! 

I want do only 30$ and thats all for now. When i Will do it i Will withdraw, but i want to do 1btc challenge. If i Will get it, i Will give for poor people (not on Stake). Somewhere on the World there are people Who need that money. So i Will give to support that money, and they Will give on fundations. 

i don't have a specific goal in btc balance but if i would be happy to get to have about 4 btc hahaha,🤔 btc is not my favorite coin but if it is stuck in the first  that I like more, I pretend that some of my coins in hold go up always makes me very happy 😋, coins and value  MNP = 0,00003419 BTC Vitae = 0,00023021 BTC :D  SEND = 0,00000493 BTC 

good luck to all and a prosperous year 🤑🤑

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

my goal is already been reached.. it been  a good week just waiting on the time to actually to spend it to the things i want to.. but there  couple things before i can actually have a good time with my spoils.. after all the stuff that might get in the way for me having fun.. then i can actually have no worries at all.. just travel and hopefully spend enough time to those i need to spend time with.. 

• 1 month later...

sometimes if you see the price of bitcoin falling slumped to touch its lowest price, .. it is very worrying .. but even though my favorite coin is still bitcoin ..
if I have a target in the amount at the end of 2019, I want to have 10 bitcoin in my personal wallet ... even though it's impossible to get it, .. I still try to get it ... because it's better than not having the same target at all ...
I hope that bitcoin will rise to $ 50,000 by the end of this year ... :)

On 1/10/2019 at 11:20 PM, DanielTrying said:

This is nonsense ... XD, what is your goal in BTC balance for the end of 2019? Is not your favorite currency the BTC? What do you intend to achieve throughout this year? Enter the currency name and value. Let's make a Wish Wheel. 

Well, I try not to earn a lot of this crypto currency, but for now nothing works

Archived