Stake Community
Kate

Is the drop and rise a message ?

Featured Comment

So we have seen Bitcoin going from 4000$ to 3600$ or even 3200$ and then rising back up again and then dropping I guess the drop and rise between 3200$ and 4000$ happened like around 4 or 6 times in the past days.

Do you guys think that there is a message behind the drop and rise of Bitcoin ? 

I feel that the market is being controlled by a person who is controlling the market and telling us in an indirect way that we should buy the coin at the 3000$ mark no exact but eg 3200$ since maybe he or a group might use their efforts to rise the price. 

Well it is definitely within the realm of possibility for the constant price changes/flunctuations to be a means for those who has more control over the market to make profit off the situation.

I believe it's to make people think BTC has stabilized around the $3600-$4000. Either a way to make crypto more widely accepted in stores or to lure people into investing in it and then mass-dumping on them making a profit. Sincerely hoping it's the former though because it'd suck if BTC dropped even lower :/ 

I don't know what to think about this because after reading a lot of interesting articles on bitcoin I have come across a few  that have said that there are hidden messages in a lot of this that are bitcoin related.  You never know what crazy things people do. 

I have honestly lost track of what is going on really regarding the prices of BTC. Although the fact that the bitcoin market is always been dominated by whales, a lot of the price I reckon is to do with approvals and declines on the legislation of bitcoins in certain country's across the world. The sad fact that lots of people do not consider bitcoin to be a stable currency to work with is the reasons why the drastic falls happen. I am still on confusion to why last year saw over a 50% decline in under a month of December to January 2018. I don't think BTC will last forever but if it does see a large recover, I'd be extremely surprised 100%!