Stake Community
KiXxnTRiXx

How often do you lose back your promotion rewards?

Featured Comment

So just curious on how many other players who does the weekly challanges, after receiving the payout then quickly busting it and all the coins just goes back to stake. Its quite sad and it just happened to me today. Not even 10 mins after recieving the payout, plinko managed to eat all of it. :( I hope im not a. lone loser. hahaha *cries*

Haha this has happened to me so many times, not only with challenges but also with twitter giveaways/discord winnings. Then the next time I get a coupon I try to recover the first one's loss and I bust quicker xd

I suggest either accumulating a few coupons before betting (yes patience is extremely hard to have when looking at balance that's not all zeros lol) so I close Stake and do something else sometimes. Another way is to scale down wager amounts, like last week's challenges gave out over 100k and I was betting 500 sat-1k at a time. Also I stay as far away from games 100% on luck like Plinko as I can 

Well i only use half of the amount from the challenge xD So i deposit the other half in the vault :) and then use that for hunting next week's . I didn't yet get this week's challenge yet trying to. 

On 1/11/2019 at 2:53 AM, irawk0 said:

Haha this has happened to me so many times, not only with challenges but also with twitter giveaways/discord winnings. Then the next time I get a coupon I try to recover the first one's loss and I bust quicker xd

I suggest either accumulating a few coupons before betting (yes patience is extremely hard to have when looking at balance that's not all zeros lol) so I close Stake and do something else sometimes. Another way is to scale down wager amounts, like last week's challenges gave out over 100k and I was betting 500 sat-1k at a time. Also I stay as far away from games 100% on luck like Plinko as I can 

Ya thats actually what i do is bet lower.. but makes no difference most times, nevause if plinko or keno wants to troll, doesnt matter if you ate betting 1 satoshi... it will bust you no matter what, it will just be dragged on longer.. hahahah. xD

It happenned to me too so many times, don't know if is because you feel like free money and provably you risk more, or if is by another psychological reason, the fact is yes... i have bust to many times after a big prize or to take the weekly payment.  And is very sad yes

On 1/11/2019 at 5:49 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

So just curious on how many other players who does the weekly challanges, after receiving the payout then quickly busting it and all the coins just goes back to stake. Its quite sad and it just happened to me today. Not even 10 mins after recieving the payout, plinko managed to eat all of it. :( I hope im not a. lone loser. hahaha *cries*

Like you said a win from challenges so normally it’s around 35k sats and above, imo you shouldn’t be playing plinko because you only have few sats to bet. Try other games first just so you can build balance.

Most of the time if I have a few balance I would play hilo because I can simply stop and cashout the moment I am not sure of the card. 

Challenge prizes are "sacred", and goes direct to the vault, hahaha

On 1/12/2019 at 4:31 AM, Kate said:

Well i only use half of the amount from the challenge xD So i deposit the other half in the vault :) and then use that for hunting next week's . I didn't yet get this week's challenge yet trying to. 

Good luck, Kate!