Stake Community
jamesvan

Most open cards

Featured Comment

I've never opened 50 cards and I don't think many players would ever be able to do that. On the other hand I'm sure that very few have actually done it. Faris is one of the seekers for high multipliers but I don't think he has done that. I think someone should show us just what 50 opened cards looks like on a multiplier, that would be really interesting. Good topic but next time, please make a little more so topics like this can be more exciting.

Hey, while HiLo is my main game, ive set some self-records which are 30 cards, 50 cards and 60 cards. So far the most cards ive oppened are 35 so i did beat my first self-record. Maybe 35 are not many for someone whose main game is HiLo but i keep playing more and more til i beat those records and make some profits.

Sorry, the hacker edited my post so I recently said that I've never reached as high as 50 opened cards on the Hilo game, maybe 20 open cards, I'm sure there are many players such as Faris, he normally goes directly for high multipliers but I don't think he has opened 50 cards, however it be so interesting to see a result of a 50 open card game. I hope one day I get close to a target like that or even exceed it, but I highly doubt it.

I think the most cards I’ve opened is 24 then I bust , I often cashout after 4 maybe 5cards if I’m betting decent amount those multipliers are using enough ❤️

I've opened... 21 cards max I believe, and of course me being stupid I didn't cash out at the 20th card but busted on the 21st (since it was a weekly challenge that required 20 cards).

However I don't think the purpose of the game is to open cards. Sure it's exciting, but the multipliers are what really matters. Like others have said before, Faris is a pro at high multipliers and I'm pretty sure his hands include AAA/KKK which is 167x to start off with. Knowing when to cash out is crucial in the game of Hilo, unless you are betting minuscule amounts.

Ive never seen anyone open 50 cards and I haven't done it myself either, because sooner or later you will eventually lose and I think it's impossible to open 50 cards or over that in hilo. My record was 26 cards right now