Stake Community
DarkBlood069

Account Compromised lets Discuss this issue

Featured Comment

Hey there everyone,

I really apologise for all the spam this hacker did, my account was compromised unfortunately because my Emails got hacked. Because my Email was hacked, the hacker changed my password and furthermore had been able to get access to the forums to spam for Bitcoin. Everyone knows strongly that I do not have any intentions of abusing the forums. My lesson I have learned, I should of enabled 2 factor. I have now so no one will be able to steal from my accounts. To all hackers, I have 2fa on all my main funds including my forum account now. I didn't think that my forum at first was such an issue but after being hacked and what they can essentially do is quite terrifying. So thankfully, everything has returned to normal.

Thank you Milan very much for restoring my account even when I was stressed out so much, you did me a big favour and I deeply thank you for helping me out in my darkest security hour.

Most of all, this lesson I hope should make others more aware to enable this 2 factor in your account settings. Hacking really does happen and happens at the worst of times.

Thanks moderators for deleting the unwanted posts on here, now that it's all back to normal, I can now enjoy Stake completely protected from hackers :)

PS to the hacker:

For 20,000 sats (75 cents) - that is pathetic lol

Edited by DarkBlood069

Heya @DarkBlood069, sorry for inconvenience to your account. You shouldn't apologized for that mistake, it was not your fault.

Many person get hijacked recently, and we are working hard to fix these issues.

note for people : If you one of the person that getting a warn, you can reclaim your accounts back by contacting us. 

Thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience. 

I'm sorry to hear this... :( Thanks god, it's solved :)

2fa is required everywhere, no matter, do you have something valuable there, or not. Scammers have imagination and creativity...

I'm using 2fa always, and everywhere, even my e-mail, facebook and telegram are protected with 2fa :)

Damn thats really messed up. When did you come to know that you got hacked ? Sorry for it and hope it never happens to anyone.

use a sophisticated password.. mine is 25-28 characters in length xD you will never brute force it without a quantum computer; and if you have a quantum computer.. you can hack way cooler things. like Stake's cold wallet xD :ph34r:

59 minutes ago, BLXN said:

use a sophisticated password.. mine is 25-28 characters in length xD you will never brute force it without a quantum computer; and if you have a quantum computer.. you can hack way cooler things. like Stake's cold wallet xD :ph34r:

Will now people or beggars will try their best to get that computer or even try to rent one or something just for this xD

1 hour ago, BLXN said:

I thought, I'm cool enough, with 10-12 characters passwords (small and big caps + numbers and symbols included), but seems... 😂

Sorry to be the devils advocate here.. but werent you the one that was saying in chat a few months ago, when you accused taytots of asking you for a loan and scammed you, why he wasnt using 2fa? :/  I could be wrong, but you were still involved and present during that whole chat drama.. I'm surprised you are not using..

:/

Also Darkblood was there a transfer of the 20000 Satoshis from the forum  Account ? or unlinking of accounts ? If so which account was it transfered to  ?

47 minutes ago, Kate said:

Also Darkblood was there a transfer of the 20000 Satoshis from the forum  Account ? or unlinking of accounts ? If so which account was it transfered to  ?

The hacker change the stake linked username on his forum account to a dummy account, and they transfer the forum balance into his dummy account. Furthermore, I don' know how he can withdraw that. The hacker accounts are already being locked. 

8 hours ago, Flansca said:

The hacker change the stake linked username on his forum account to a dummy account, and they transfer the forum balance into his dummy account. Furthermore, I don' know how he can withdraw that. The hacker accounts are already being locked. 

Ok that's good to hear that you found out who it was. And I guess stake won't be releasing who it was I guess ?