Stake Forum
KiXxnTRiXx

Trust, Gamble or Give up

Featured Comment

Do you guys and gals still trusts or believe that BTC will go back up about 5k? How long are you willing to wait and see if its going to stabalize again? How much of your coins value are you willing to gamble before you will accept that perhaps btc is on a sinking ship and no way to float back up finally makenthe decission to sell? Its a tricky decision, because you may decide to give up on BTC but just as possible to go up at anytime to end up having to accept the loss, but more even than before.. then rebuy at higher price.. that suks.. :/

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

Hasn't this already been discussed about, there are a lot of repeated posts currently due to this scammer that took lots of information on the phishing scam.

I do however believe that btc can see a rise but it's a matter of when and if whales see this as a good investment. Lot's are currently avoiding sadly.

At this point I view my investment in bitcoin as a sunk cost. So I have written it off, so I will not sell my coins for the next 10 years at least. If it goes up to 5k again, that will be awesome, but if not, I am also okay with it :)

I would love for Bitcoin to go up in price and break the $5000 barrier as of now. While some others seemed like they would prefer for the price to go much lower so they can buy it in bulk then holding it in hopes of the price rises afterwards.

13 minutes ago, Etude said:

I would love for Bitcoin to go up in price and break the $5000 barrier as of now. While some others seemed like they would prefer for the price to go much lower so they can buy it in bulk then holding it in hopes of the price rises afterwards.

Ya i know i a few people that wishes that with the same mentality.. hahahaha.. but its tactical and can/dowork out that way in some cases. Theres been situation when it was the completely opposite, they bought high thinking it would sky rocket.. to only watch it all  down ... like wacthing my balance as i play keno.. lol,,, xD

I think it that there is hope still left and bitcoin will soon rise again.  Its just going to take some time before we see it happen.

Well if btc stays the same price like 3000 usd to 4000 usd till the end of 2019 then no doubt I would give up on waiting and believing in bitcoin.

I think it's a long time to get rid of the price of bitcoin and the coinmarket coin is very much affected but I think next year just before the previous bitcoin price goes back depending on the update if the bitcoin increases the number of holders will be happy because all the with the potential they hold that coin on their wallet will increase again 😀.