Stake Community
rockandbit

New here, hello!

Featured Comment

Hello and Welcome to the Forum site of Stake. Here you can interact more with the community of Stake and discuss on topics that aren't discusable in the Stake ChatBox. 

Hope you have a pleasant day and find the forum fun and interesting :) 

Hello rockandbit! Welcome to stake's forum. You're gonna have a great time here since you can participate to many challenges or giveaways. Also you can build a cool reputation and be well-known to users or even get some really great rewards. Best of luck!

15 hours ago, rockandbit said:

Hey everyone, herd about the forum and decided to join.  Hoping to learn something new.  Good luck at the tables!

Good to see you here! Enjoy stake we wish you the best.

welcome rockandbit I hope you like this forum and are sure that you can learn more about this forum because here are our hard-working members here in the forum so you can help and guide things that you do not know yet to explore and just search here You will learn a lot more than you do not have to ask questions about the things you do not know as well as the rules here on the forum are one of the important things that you do not have a violent law 😉

Rockandbit again i recommend to you is reading and explore this forum site all of you need is here not all but i think you a got a learn and not you know this forum is friendly user to all new member here .

Then you ask how to rank your account here

MEMBER RANK: You need to having a 99 post in you account 

HERO RANK: You need to having a 999 post in your account 

Then if you ask how to level up you account in discord click this link and read 😀

Link 

I hope you having got learn in my post dont forget like my post if useful 😉