Stake Forum
Ollarfreeman

8 mistakes you should not do when having sex

Featured Comment

Most of us don’t know there are some mistakes you should never make when having an amazing s*x with your partner.
For this reason, We bring to you the 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x.
See below:-
1. Farting
Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love.
Otherwise, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem.

2. Missing The Target
This is for men who can hardly differentiate between the two holes. Wait, who even does that? Anyway, be keen not to miss it as it can offend your woman or send the wrong message.

3. Fall Asleep
This is a grave sin when it comes to sex matters. It just shows how disinterested you are and you should not start it if you are already feeling sleepy.

4. Calling Another Person’s Name
If you want to lose someone for good, dare call another person’s name during sex. If you are not sure of what will come out of your mouth, keep it shut.

5. Your Phone
You will have all the time to chat with friends and answer those phone calls. But in the meantime, you had better concentrate on making love and giving your partner their out of this world sexual encounter.

6. Reciprocate The Favor
If they gave you an oral job, be ready to pay back. Otherwise, it will be so mean of you. Also, if you happen to cum earlier, do not leave your partner unattended.
Ensure they also climax through other ways besides penetration.

7. Dry Penetration
Ouch! This really hurts and every guy ought to get this clearly in their minds. The fact that you are hard enough does not necessarily mean that it’s time to slide into her honey pot yet. Ensure she is wet enough or make use of the lube.

8. Crying
Hahaha! Funny, right? At times women get so hysterical during love making that they even cry. Please hold back those tears and preserve them for some other sad occasion. Crying will only put him off since he may be worried that he hurt you.
The End!!!

Thanks for checking out 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x
If I may ask you guys 
Have You Ever Made Any Of These Mistakes Before?
Drop your comments

As soon as I have sex, calls to the phone start and it is very annoying and all the passion and fire disappears. But your number 1 amused me.:D

dont pretend you put on the condom and say is skin sensitive,

dont ask her if she came yet.

dont say you feel anything cause i dont..

dont ask her to pretend to be someone else..

dont ask about her friend name.. 

dont ask her call you daddy... that just strange in both ways..

dont think period..

dont talk period.

dont watch tv during..

On 21.05.2019 at 03:17, cpaik4i said:

WTF это сообщение! почему мы говорим о сексе на игровом сайте!

Why not?

On 1/14/2019 at 12:03 PM, Ollarfreeman said:

Most of us don’t know there are some mistakes you should never make when having an amazing s*x with your partner.
For this reason, We bring to you the 8 Mistakes You Should Not Do When Having S*x.
1. Farting
Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that pungent gas while making love.

2. Missing The Target
This is for men who can hardly differentiate between the two holes. Wait, who even does that? Anyway, be keen not to miss it as it can offend your woman or send the wrong message.

3. Fall Asleep
This is a grave sin when it comes to sex matters. It just shows how disinterested you are and you should not start it if you are already feeling sleepy.

If you want to lose someone for good, dare call another person’s name during sex. If you are not sure of what will come out of your mouth, keep it shut.

5. Your Phone
You will have all the time to chat with friends and answer those phone calls. But in the meantime, you had better concentrate on making love and giving your partner their out of this world sexual encounter.

6. Reciprocate The Favor
If they gave you an oral job, be ready to pay back. Otherwise, it will be so mean of you. Also, if you happen to cum earlier, do not leave your partner unattended.

7. Dry Penetration
Ouch! This really hurts and every guy ought to get this clearly in their minds. The fact that you are hard enough does not necessarily mean that it’s time to slide into her honey pot yet. Ensure she is wet enough or make use of the lube.

8. Crying
Hahaha! Funny, right? At times women get so hysterical during love making that they even cry. Please hold back those tears and preserve them for some other sad occasion. Crying will only put him off since he may be worried that he hurt you.
The End!!!

If I may ask you guys 
Drop your comments

That gave me a good laugh! 

All of us are bound to have made one or more of those mistakes before... brings back memories.

I guess what’s important is that we learn from it and not make those session ending mistakes ever!!!

FUCK MY LIFE!

Some situations have happened to me like farting, being sleepy ...

But the best thing about having a good relationship with the other person is that in the end there is a special connection in which you will enjoy all those funny situations that are happening to you and with the passage of life laugh at it.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:03 AM, Ollarfreeman said:

1. Farting

2. Missing The Target

3. Fall Asleep

5. Your Phone

6. Reciprocate The Favor

7. Dry Penetration

8. Crying
The End!!!

If I may ask you guys 
Drop your comments

something funny to have on forum and thanks for your advice :P i did not made any mistake yet the reason is i am still virgin :P yeah 100 % 

I hate when they cry, jeez it just kills my arousal when they start crying.

Screaming and crying, well you better get your pants on fast.

Edited by Seoulmate

sometimes chatting while making love can be wrong when there are caps that are accidentally ejected and that offends our partners. and when it happens boom our partner can be angry or silent a few days until we bring something to melt his heart. ha ha ha ha

5 minutes ago, weswayahe said:

sometimes chatting while making love can be wrong when there are caps that are accidentally ejected and that offends our partners. and when it happens boom our partner can be angry or silent a few days until we bring something to melt his heart. ha ha ha ha

I dont understand could you explain in greater detail?