Stake Forum
BLXN

Just messed up at 21k-x payout xD

Featured Comment

That is truly unlucky, but such a big payout if you were going to decide to cash out.

What was your base bet if I may ask and were you trying to reach a high multiplier for the unofficial giveaways or was it just purely for fun?

I'm sorry that you didn't win, but I can only say that it's a lesson learnt, cash out when you can :)

2 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

That is truly unlucky, but such a big payout if you were going to decide to cash out.

i know right xD I even thought of going with my instinct, but found some way to go around them. :P i went with greed, and went high on 10, after going high on 10 before that, cuz what the fuck right, that would have been huge xD 

3 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

What was your base bet if I may ask and were you trying to reach a high multiplier for the unofficial giveaways or was it just purely for fun?

it was 0.00000064 doge, haha so really, worthless win anyway :P hence the greedy choice for >10. it was for the giveaway, yes. if it was btc, and i had 21k-x on 64.. i'd be livid with myself.;o

Just now, BLXN said:

i know right xD I even thought of going with my instinct, but found some way to go around them. :P i went with greed, and went high on 10, after going high on 10 before that, cuz what the fuck right, that would have been huge xD 

it was 0.00000064 doge, haha so really, worthless win anyway :P hence the greedy choice for >10. it was for the giveaway, yes. if it was btc, and i had 21k-x on 64.. i'd be livid with myself.;o

lol. youre right but still its a good payout, maybe try 100sat next time, better if you win with a price of BTC, hahaha

you never know what sort of payouts you can dig up in Hilo :D it's pretty random at times. truly, i should have done this last night when i was up 0.01 btc xD well, fuck. until next time :D