picosman

Your wife or gambling?

Featured Comment

just want to know your thoughts about my situation, and i guess, other have same problem too, wife dont want you gambling, im a gambler since is was i child and now that i have a wife i still gamble whenever i  have extra money, my wife dont understand me and dont want to understand me, i told he that im not losing , i win more than i lose, but still she dont want me gambling, 

image.thumb.png.5424b5df510fb6609e88e3d196d95975.png

this is a picture of my situation, my wife keeps on nagging on me whenever i gamble, 

then my wife get enough of me she decided to cheat on me, we fight a lot during that time, even i win alot, still im not happy

image.thumb.png.050d90073f711f2c10bfd1264586f516.png

i ended up like this, i hurt my wife physically, and emotional , bcoz she is cheating on me, i almost go to jail becoz of that, 

we decide to talk , to figure out what we need to do, i didnt stop gambling, she stop nagging on me, and give me time to gamble, 

she realize that she love me, and stop cheating on me, now, we are happy, i win alot, much more now that she is not mad that im gambling, 

i alway but her thing she want whenever i win , im keeping enough money for us not to struggle before salary comes, 

i dunno what happen but after all our fights and misunderstanding, she finally become better and we no longer fight now, i give also give her some of my time 

so that she will feel that i still love her , i only gamble for like 4hrs a day, then rest of the day is for her, 

this is my story, a real life story of a gambler able to win the game of life, im so happy now

image.png.59c86b35320211b95343ccda95b9cba7.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, miconacua said:

congrats too !! @computer hahah, you better stay that way!! im warning you!! hahha

do u have wife?but when i marry or i live forever without wife ?share experience plz

Since I dont have a family I cant say anything but I am sure you should choose your wife then gambling. I hope you forgive her and take her back in good health and listen to her :)

today I prefer to gamble, not because it's more important than my husband but because I'm far away from my family I am happier now in gambling.

Choose your wife before gambling and you explain everything to her. all women will understand if you explain this why you need to gamble.

Well, once you'll set a balance between time spending on gambling and time spending with you wife/children/family you can have both. On the other hand there is the money problem, for example if your family doesn't accept you as a gambler, I guess you'll have to make a decision in which you will have to choose what's the one that you want the most while being a gambler can cost you both family and money. Concluding you can have both once you set a balance(Just like me 😃 ).

Edited by FotisNt

Well lucky for me my mann and I gamble together and yes there are still times when we both get frustrated with the whole gambling situation but   we have more good times then bad.  For anyone that doesn't know bigmann23 is my husband.  Anyway good luck to you. 

13 hours ago, bmg said:

Well lucky for me my mann and I gamble together and yes there are still times when we both get frustrated with the whole gambling situation but   we have more good times then bad.  For anyone that doesn't know bigmann23 is my husband.  Anyway good luck to you. 

That's part of the gambling life. Sometimes you are on top of the world, and other times, you are rock bottom. Gambling has it's ups and downs, the key is to enjoy the ups more than the downs :)

The argument can be made that when you do marry your wife, it is the biggest gamble that you’ll ever take. So you’re kind of killing two birds with one stone as far as picking which one. Gambling is tied with my girlfriend though as far as giving me way more depressing moments in contrast to joyous ones. So if I had to choose which one I couldn’t live without, gun to my head, I’d probably pick my girlfriend just because I know she’d be holding that gun.

On 1/15/2019 at 5:12 AM, bmg said:

So both of you are gambler? Wow, how about the money things for gambling? Both of you control it or only you?

For most relationships an arguement usually creates better understanding for each other. Her not wanting to understand you was more likely she just didn’t like the gambling part. As most of the time gambling causes more lost then gains and she was just trying to avoid the lost from gambling. Glad you were able to have her understand you as your saying your winning more then losing which means she has faith and trust you don’t bankrupt yourself. Besides that if you wanted to, get her into gambling but I wouldn’t recommended it lol.