picosman

Your wife or gambling?

Featured Comment

On 08.07.2019 at 02:32, htetaungxx said:

Здравствуйте, Иван, добро пожаловать на форум, приятно познакомиться здесь, вы также можете присоединиться к каналу разногласий кола, чтобы получить множество бесплатных подарков и веселья. Я желаю тебе удачи в коле.

здравствуйте, спасибо...  не подскажете подробнее, как присоединиться? а то я пока не могу разобраться....

My wife has a negative attitude to the game, but does not show her mind ...) but in general I try not to tell her when I play, so as not to upset ...))

women are sometimes like that ... I've experienced it myself ... when our second child was born ... he told me that my child was two, stop gambling ... think of the children and me your wife ...

I stopped playing gambling for a few months ... after our children started to grow up ... entering their age of a year ... I started gambling again ... but still outside my working hours in the office ... and also I never played gambling at night ... only in the afternoon ... it's only for a moment ... about 1-2 hours ..

one day the crisis hit our family's economy ... I was dizzy and went around ... so was my wife ... then I told her if I wanted to try gambling ... maybe it could cover a little of our household expenses ... ehh ... he allowed (maybe because he didn't know what else to do) ..

the results are quite promising, friend ... I won $ 7900 in just 2 hours ... I ran excitedly towards the house ... and I told my wife that I won the bet while giving her all my wins ... but. ... he didn't believe ... he asked me where I was gambling ... then I took him to the location ... when he arrived at the gambling site ... he started asking questions here and there, to anyone he met ...

until the end he was crying ... apologizing to me .. my wife said that playing gambling made life difficult, making life more ruined ... because he had seen his own brother firsthand that the beginning of his life was adequate now his life hoped to others ...

the way my wife was afraid that our lives would be ruined by gambling, because of that, she was always angry with me if she knew I was playing gambling ...

but it is now no longer valid ... even those of us who used to live in rented houses, now have their own homes that can be said to be ideal houses ... a wife's dream home ... which I built myself purely from gambling results

in my opinion ... your wife is angry, complaining to you all out when she finds out you are gambling, maybe because of that too ... your wife might be afraid of the destruction of your household, not ready to live miserable ... afraid of poverty ... maybe....

I hope your wife can understand your position, my friend ... because I know exactly what you feel, I know exactly how dizzy you are facing your wife's behavior, friend ...
be patient ... maybe someday he will understand it himself ...

My wife always playing with me. Our famely love online bingo https://www.cheersbingo.com/. Every evening we play together in bingo. That is awesome! I think there are various reasons people love to play online Bingo game: game gets you a level of comfort and convenience. , creates more competitiveness, easily accessible, you can play it anywhere and anytime. Online bingo creates more social and is very safe. 

Edited by ValyTory

I have never had a wife or have ever had a similar experience so I have no clue.  I imagine there will be problems when the family does not have the money for the things they need.

I don't have a wife yet, I have a girlfriend though and she supports me when I gamble sometimes. I made her understand that I only play with amounts that aren't my own money (from survey sites, free cryptos sites, etc.). But If we get married then I will respect here decision if she won't let me gamble anymore. 

Hello, I think okay, I certainly wouldn't choose my wife, it would be the definition of addiction if someone was gambling.  Although, after balancing the gambling time and money you can keep both, I think you will avoid gambling.

Your arrogance astounds me. Let me keep this very simple for you.

1: This is not a gambling issue.

2: You don't get to choose, who your wife loves.

3: Your wife should leave you asap for her own protection.

The central issue here is that you are the kind of person who resorts to violence when you don't get what you want. For this reason alone your wife should leave you, she is at risk and if you have children they are at risk. It is her duty to protect her children from you.

You deserve to be alone, until you learn that it is totally unacceptable to put your hands on another person with the intention of causing physical harm.

lol nice topic well my wife dont know that i gamble, so there is no problem for me but if i have to chose one thing then ofcourse its my wife, because family always ist every other thing is secondary, but i hope she will never know that i gamble :)

What wife? Nah, freedom is more valuable to me, so there's no question even! 😃

Being Aquarius I'm super easy going and communicable, but hell to live with!

I'll choose family first before gambling , gambling is for entertainment and fun. If you choose gambling over your family your done.

Im a wife but I don't do that I always give time to my hubby and let him enjoy life :) as long as he won't find and flirt other woman then it's fine to me :)

It funny, but I would rather choose my wife over everything because she would advise me on how to run the gambling game, which will make me get two aim at the same time

Hello, I guess this is not the right question, I have no comparison of gambling with my wife older, wife, oh I think that if you have a wife you can not pay long time gambling.

It's an interesting story. The end is good. Don't know how you doing nowadays. But for me I will choose wife. Cause gambling isn't a source of earning. You may face big loss anytime. 

Actually we shouldn't take gambling as a habit which can lead us a bad future like your story...just play gambling as a game and whenever you have free after finished all the daily life task because if not we are able to control ourselves we going to be homeless that is not good anymore..

In my own idea,i choice my wife tgan gambling because money can't make you happy than wife.. No matter how much you earn everyday you will have no happy but if you have wife he can make you happy instantly.. So wife and family first

The question is very interesting to me, the funny thing is that I am not married yet, but when I got married I was thinking about which one I would choose, when I am unmarried I prefer gambling, gambling is my profession and I love gambling, but a lot  Married brothers they will not compare wife with gambling, because wife is lifelong partner and gambling is a kind of profession for some time, so I take wife with gambling  Will not the