Sex or gambling?

Featured Comment

you au are asked by your wife or GF, which will you choose? sex or gambling?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

a. image.png.5f9e74f4b13d424806d435039aa02628.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

or                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

b.image.thumb.png.b978fc91950ce365665facbe89594e78.png

which is better stress reliever? what do you think guys?

This one is pretty easy for me because I get more out of gambling and than I do out of sex. While although I do lose most of the time when I gamble, it’s much less of a disappointment than sex usually results in. Plus, this way, only one party has to be disappointed rather than two, and to me, that proves just how unselfish I truly am. Plus, when I go back to do the gambling, there is no awkward exchanges of how the last encounter went.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

By far, sex is the best stress reliever, I tend to not gamble too often as it can become a serious addiction, I have an addictive personality, so it is a struggle to get rid of hard habits. However, if I was told to have sex or gamble, I would with no hesitation choose sex over gambling with my partner. So to sum this up, if sex or gambling were to go non-existent, I'd choose gambling to go not exist. I care about my own life rather then sitting by a computer screen watching my money bust. 

Yeah cuz you can just get addicted on gamblin and not on sex, so I mean like you choose the unaddicting thing.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.