picosman

Sex or gambling?

Featured Comment

you au are asked by your wife or GF, which will you choose? sex or gambling?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

a. image.png.5f9e74f4b13d424806d435039aa02628.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

or                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

b.image.thumb.png.b978fc91950ce365665facbe89594e78.png

which is better stress reliever? what do you think guys?

First of all that image is weird please remove and insert another one even though we are gamblers and mature but still thats weird. Second I would choose Gambling xD I dont know why. 

This one is pretty easy for me because I get more out of gambling and than I do out of sex. While although I do lose most of the time when I gamble, it’s much less of a disappointment than sex usually results in. Plus, this way, only one party has to be disappointed rather than two, and to me, that proves just how unselfish I truly am. Plus, when I go back to do the gambling, there is no awkward exchanges of how the last encounter went.

On 1/15/2019 at 12:44 AM, williamshennie9 said:

You don't think that image is a bit inappropriate considering the audience of this forum? 

nope. I believe most people here are at least 20 and up to be gambling anyways.

I choose sex btw. :D

I get to have a good time and not lose my money :D 

if told to choose between sex and gambling I would first choose sex and if it had been satisfied and my passions had been channeled then then I would play gambling, because when I have sex my mind is usually more calm and lust is also increasingly controlled.

By far, sex is the best stress reliever, I tend to not gamble too often as it can become a serious addiction, I have an addictive personality, so it is a struggle to get rid of hard habits. However, if I was told to have sex or gamble, I would with no hesitation choose sex over gambling with my partner. So to sum this up, if sex or gambling were to go non-existent, I'd choose gambling to go not exist. I care about my own life rather then sitting by a computer screen watching my money bust. 

Yeah cuz you can just get addicted on gamblin and not on sex, so I mean like you choose the unaddicting thing.