Stake Community
hustler1984

Display bet and balance in USD

Featured Comment

I could be wrong, and I probably am, but I dont think it is in a sites best interest to display their balance amount in usd or any currency.

When people can see how much actual money they have, as opposed to not seeing anything but a btc figure, they sometimes think of what they could buy or bills they could pay, knowing what the real value of what they have at any given time, which makes it easier to stop and wd.

Good idea, but it wont happen.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:58 PM, chrisconn63 said:

i actually have thought of this many many times before and i love the idea. would be so helpful!

You mean it would help you see the actual amount you're about to bust.. xD

How about having a balance of total usd or maybe even for each coin on our account? I would really love to avoid calculating every coin separately whenever I want to see my balance on usd. I know u can calculate it easily on chat but still, I think it would be very nice to see it somewhere on stake. What do you all think?

7 minutes ago, Kjaka said:

How about having a balance of total usd or maybe even for each coin on our account? I would really love to avoid calculating every coin separately whenever I want to see my balance on usd. I know u can calculate it easily on chat but still, I think it would be very nice to see it somewhere on stake. What do you all think?

good suggestion i strongly agree with this, in that we we dont need to google "BTC to USD" lol!!

On 12/18/2018 at 10:10 AM, hustler1984 said:

i think it would be a great feature to also show the usd value for your crypto next to your bet and your balance.

i love this feature on the other sites i llay on.

USD value of cryptos changes constantly.

I think its a great view just like what you mentioned, but on a developer's perspective, I think it is not really necessary, as we have bots that accepts conversion to USD command and vice versa. ;)

Hey, I've thought of it so many times as well! It would be a really useful feature. Also I would like to add that it would be a even better if we could see our balances or bets displayed on any currency which everyone likes and prefers.