Jump to content
Stake Forum
hustler1984

Display bet and balance in USD

Featured Comment

I find it just odd that US players are not allowed to play here but every one still wants to know what thier coin is worth in USD.  What does it matter what a coins worth is in a currancy of a country that is not allowed on the site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bigmann23 said:

I find it just odd that US players are not allowed to play here but every one still wants to know what thier coin is worth in USD.  What does it matter what a coins worth is in a currancy of a country that is not allowed on the site.

And not everyone is from USA ... so they would have to change this for each currency there is out there to accomidate !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Bigmann23 said:

I find it just odd that US players are not allowed to play here but every one still wants to know what thier coin is worth in USD.  What does it matter what a coins worth is in a currancy of a country that is not allowed on the site.

For this you could use the conversion command in the chatbox that is !cv ( amount of currency ) ( name of currency ) to ( which currency you need it to be converted to ) 

This can be annoying but stake is crypto Gambling site so it's logical for them to display it in crypto and not USD . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kate said:

For this you could use the conversion command in the chatbox that is !cv ( amount of currency ) ( name of currency ) to ( which currency you need it to be converted to ) 

This can be annoying but stake is crypto Gambling site so it's logical for them to display it in crypto and not USD . 

Exactly.    Very very well said !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

chatbot is all we have for now which is not hard to use in my honest opinion. Despite the fact that it sometimes dies, it has helped us for a very long time and I would honestly say what would the point be displaying USD when it kind of makes Chatbot useless? Chatbot is very unique and this is all we actually need, there are bigger problems and bugs to fix so it's best to leave them to work on that. Stake 2.0 is not so far away so we will see what that brings, maybe in future the USD but it's not essential at all right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarkBlood069 said:

chatbot is all we have for now which is not hard to use in my honest opinion. Despite the fact that it sometimes dies, it has helped us for a very long time and I would honestly say what would the point be displaying USD when it kind of makes Chatbot useless? Chatbot is very unique and this is all we actually need, there are bigger problems and bugs to fix so it's best to leave them to work on that. Stake 2.0 is not so far away so we will see what that brings, maybe in future the USD but it's not essential at all right now.

Well and there is always google for conversion ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think displaying the Balance value in USD might make it seem too much of a Fiat currency casino then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×