Stake Forum
Ollarfreeman

I give up on people too easily, please help.

Featured Comment

Hey, sorry to bother you, I don't know if anyone of you here is peculiar with my situation. Ever since the year i lost my wife. and have being taking care of my two kids. i dont love again, I tend to give up on people easily, like a minor misunderstanding with the person, I clear their memory from my head instantly and it never comes back. 

I have a friend today and next day, I quit them and it doesn't even bother me. Since I'm growing older, it's started to bother me and I'm deeply worried prior to my relationship life. 

I met a girl last week and cos she couldn't reply me on time on WhatsApp, I deleted her number and everything. It happens to me every time. 

Pls I don't think this is normal, I need help.

Just now, irawk0 said:

Talk to a psychiatrist, sounds like you are still very upset over losing your wife and can't let it go :s Good luck

are you sure that will help? or i should take a rest till my kids are grown up

15 minutes ago, Ollarfreeman said:

are you sure that will help? or i should take a rest till my kids are grown up

Yes, try to get some free counselling while your kids are at school or something, by the time they are grown up, your habits will have set, you'll have gotten alot older and significantly less chances to heal/mingle.

A gambling forum is not the best place to seek personal counseling, so +1 to all the recommendations to get competent professional advice.

I will say, setting aside your personal loss, as I've gotten older I've gotten much better about not caring what other people think and not wasting time on people who appear discourteous, rude, or not particularly enjoyable to be around.  As your loss underscores, life is short, don't waste it.

I would also encourage you to invest a lot of time in your children.  If you are upset by this imagine how much harder it must be on them, they need you.

Just now, wry said:

A gambling forum is not the best place to seek personal counseling, so +1 to all the recommendations to get competent professional advice.

I will say, setting aside your personal loss, as I've gotten older I've gotten much better about not caring what other people think and not wasting time on people who appear discourteous, rude, or not particularly enjoyable to be around.  As your loss underscores, life is short, don't waste it.

I would also encourage you to invest a lot of time in your children.  If you are upset by this imagine how much harder it must be on them, they need you.

yes you are right by saying a gambling site.. but we all have a personal life aside gambling thats why we have people of good knowledgeable like you here. we can get best advice from the worst place.. 

thank for what you said, it really makes sense

First of all get out just get out of this gambling site and spend some time with your kids take them out and have fun which they want not you and then eventually things will be starting to set at the right place.