Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

New Dogecoin withdraw limit - what do you think?

Featured Comment

So yesterday, we all saw that the dogecoin withdraw was as high as 15,000.00000000 doge, which I believe was subject to a promotion that was for yesterday as many users received $20 absolutely free - no strings attached in dogecoin. Today has been reduced to 500 dogecoins, I believe this to be the lowest withdraw which is really good, I believe it's as cheap as Bitcoin Cash,

What does everyone think of the new Dogecoin withdrawal of 500.00000000 ? - Do you think this is a much user friendly way of withdrawing? Do you also think in general that Stake is making it much more friendly with less strings attached especially with the new lower withdrawal amount?

Thanks everyone, I'd like to hear your thoughts!

9 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

So yesterday, we all saw that the dogecoin withdraw was as high as 15,000.00000000 doge, which I believe was subject to a promotion that was for yesterday as many users received $20 absolutely free - no strings attached in dogecoin. Today has been reduced to 500 dogecoins, I believe this to be the lowest withdraw which is really good, I believe it's as cheap as Bitcoin Cash,

What does everyone think of the new Dogecoin withdrawal of 500.00000000 ? - Do you think this is a much user friendly way of withdrawing? Do you also think in general that Stake is making it much more friendly with less strings attached especially with the new lower withdrawal amount?

Thanks everyone, I'd like to hear your thoughts!

Yes friend, 15k is the withdrawal now, i suppose as you very well explain is due to the coupon of 20 usd in doges Stake gave to some people, and i suppose this will be temporal and, probably they change it in a week or two.

But as you told, dogecoin withdrawal was always unbalanced with other coins, was always excessive, yes, it's true.

0.002 bch are 131 doges

0.04 eth are 2300 doges.

Don't know what must be the minimum, perhaps they must put the commission of withdrawal in function of the amount withdrawn...

7 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

@Laura2000 I stated in the main post that the min withdraw for dogecoins are now 500. Please read more carefully, it was all stated. But thank you for your insight to conversion withdrawals on bch and eth to doge :)

omg DArkblood true, 500 doges now.. hahahaha i didn't realize, if i know this morning i didn't lose the 13k doges i had hahaha.  Well only joking, probably i was losing aycase hahahah.

Sorry friend, i didn't read well, true, excuse me i am with a big flue on me today, sorry dear

the change from one day to another was super high and then low to 500, but still I continue, I prefer to endure to have at least 2k of doge to withdraw although that depends on each person. 

I love that its at 500.  When sites offer great things such a lower withdraw minimum it will definitely draws more players in to  wanna play at the site.   Kudos on the Doge withdraw amount.

Damn I wish I was one of those lucky players to get a $20 promotion, especially with all the money I spend here. I wonder how they give those out?? What the deciding factor is? I wish they would add some type of loyalty program to the platform. Don't get me wrong it's really cool that they pay you a couple hundred of satoahi to converse with the stake community but some type of loyalty program for the players that spend daily would go a long way. Just my opinion of course.

Well as you said it was only raised for the promotion. oh wait it was much higher before the increase. Dang 500 doge i wonder why they decided to decrease it? I think thats really nice of them! I wonder why they didnt wait longer though. 

I think it's normal, because stake just give a huge amount of dogecoin yesterday and that's why they increase the wd limit imo. I'm sure the withdraw limit will back to 2k/4k again after weeks or months.

Only 500 doge withdrawal limit is pretty sweet. It's very user friendly. We can easily get there by small depo. And doge tx conform quicker then other coin like btc, bch or ltc. Lower doge wd limit will attract many small gambler for sure. I busted many time from small depo reaching 2000-3400 doge while wd limit was 4000 doge. But it's comfortable now. BTW didn't noticed it was 15000 wd limit yesterday.

No support on reducing the withdraw limit to this low. It'll just encourage faucet farming and currently 500 doge is $1 USD... c'mon that's like literally 5% of min BTC withdraw amount. 2k doge was close to the perfect amount imo. As to BCH, it needs to be increased substantially to be on par with the rest of the coins.

4 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

No support on reducing the withdraw limit to this low. It'll just encourage faucet farming and currently 500 doge is $1 USD... c'mon that's like literally 5% of min BTC withdraw amount. 2k doge was close to the perfect amount imo. As to BCH, it needs to be increased substantially to be on par with the rest of the coins.

There really seems to be no logic applied to withdrawal limits, I mean, even the bch withdrawal limit is completely out of proportion compared to the others.

Yeah the withdrawal limits were increased due to ongoing promotion offered to some Vips out there. Its to prevent promo abuse since the offered amount is pretty high. Once the promotion ends, the withdrawal limit will reinstate to its original amount.

Woah 15000 dogecoins ? Thats a lot. But they can convert the dogecoins into Bitcoin and withdraw so its kind of actually a good move but still they find a breach.

The 500 is much better in my opinion.