Stake Forum
neich

Mining for dummies.

Featured Comment

Helloo!

I've got a second computer flying around here. quadcore 8gb ram. I've considered him running as a miner, stupid only that I have no idea. does anyone have some advice for me?

It's really not worth it in my opinion. You can expect to make about 2000 satoshis a day maximum (maybe a bit depending on the CPU speed). It will wear out your computer components, and cost you more electricity (depending on your country's rate) than the 2,000 sats you will earn. Just my two sense :)

yaar . youll end up paying more in electricity bills than what youll end up mining. itd be better than just investing on a mining site that will mine for you. hehehe. But goood luck if you decide to go for it. Let us know how it turns out xD

Umm Id suggest you to buy Pos coins and let the wallet start maturing them and then unlock them for Staking. Keep more than one wallet with coins of Pos keep like 3 or 4 so you can make some good progress. And then invest the 4 of them into one which you believe in.

Edited by Kate