Stake Forum
Mistake

Who is the person you trust so deeply at stake?

Featured Comment

I can list a few people that i currently trust. But i wont do that, it may backfire. Some people knowing that you trust them often ends up taking advantage of your trust. And if i forget to list someone or opt not to include them will just create drama. Plus in the end, no matter what the circumstance, the only person you can truely trust if yourself. xD

13 minutes ago, davinmark said:

I dont have any person to trust in Stake except the Supports and Mod :D 

i do have a friends here, but i didnt trust them 100% because we never meet yet.

you can trust me davinmark :D im from indonesia too

6 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

I can list a few people that i currently trust. But i wont do that, it may backfire. Some people knowing that you trust them often ends up taking advantage of your trust. And if i forget to list someone or opt not to include them will just create drama. Plus in the end, no matter what the circumstance, the only person you can truely trust if yourself. xD

like you forget me :p 

5 minutes ago, CAPT.DEADPOOL said:

For me all of mod and support i trust them because them choose to build this forum site to all of addicting and playing gambling but i trust in member here but not all choosen only 😀.

i trust only few suport and mod :D 

stakers that I can trust here.. especially in indo rooms

and there are many more that I can't mention 😀 especially the players I had long known in Indo chat rooms, only 6 of them were always active since stake1 .

5 minutes ago, Mistake said:

you can trust me davinmark :D im from indonesia too

like you forget me 😛

i trust only few suport and mod :D 

Yes you are right why because you want to protect your self in scam and other offering thing to you loss a lot of money i hope you understand and like my reply 😉😀

5 minutes ago, sichaoeloem said:

stakers that I can trust here.. especially in indo rooms

and there are many more that I can't mention 😀 especially the players I had long known in Indo chat rooms, only 6 of them were always active since stake1 .

Yes only few people from indonesia i trust :D 

5 minutes ago, jualid said:

These 3 for me, never meet them but i'm sure they are a good people and i trust them

for me thats only jkd :p trustly because he joined at 2017 

@jkd123

@HighDamage

@SEMPAXs

Just now, CAPT.DEADPOOL said:

Yes you are right why because you want to protect your self in scam and other offering thing to you loss a lot of money i hope you understand and like my reply 😉😀

i know :D 

1 minute ago, sichaoeloem said:

and specifically for you mistik. I really believe that you rish bish😂

Im not rich :D visit me sometime then you will know my life :p, Ijust like share my profit to my friends :D because theyre is amazing

19 minutes ago, jualid said:

These 3 for me, never meet them but i'm sure they are a good people and i trust them

@jkd123

@HighDamage

@SEMPAXs

^_^:x Thanks For Trust me @jualid xD I never let you down xD 

I have very many friends at stake. but I can't believe everything xD . But I have friends who have never met, but I can entrust 1000% to them :D =

1. @Flansca

2. @jualid

3. @SEMPAXs

4. @davinmark

5. @cottonbudd

38 minutes ago, davinmark said:

I dont have any person to trust in Stake except the Supports and Mod :D 

i do have a friends here, but i didnt trust them 100% because we never meet yet.

do you not trust me? xD . 

Edited by HighDamage

I got soooo many doods on here that I trust.... Like Shinjo, 77kdub, chrisconn63, Etude, Kixx, blxn, Badger for sure, hanvee is my ride or die, ieatass is my dood 100%. Lots of fools I trust on here.

I will tag some peoples, but it is by no means complete, and I dislike singling people out over others, even if they are rad people @TKO @luckycharmer408 @irawk0 @elyte0nes @me -sometimes xD  @Mistake you aiite xD haven't been skemmed by you .. yet -.- I >trust< most people here, but not to the extent where I share life experiences with, or make them privvy to my woes xD I think people are naturally connected to each other's lives, although not to everyone's life, nahmean? as far as trust goes- as a fiscal liability term-- there are a few, most people in this thread I would deem trustworthy, but I trust the details of my life to very few. :) 

Edited by BLXN

a few people from indo chat i can trust

@sichaoeloem

@jkd123

@Waves

i have a few times deposit from them and all come smoothly without any problem, we already together long time in stake.

and also i trust @madcoin mod from indo chat room is very good people and trusted.

@anonnep already got a few times loan from this person

and a few more peoples from indo chat i can trust them.

i dont need to advertise who i trust the persons know that already .. 4 me this is a no brainer question and a little silly.. well more than silly...so why lick anal rings and say .. certain people...and so trust u mean people who loan u and so on as there can be no other trust in a gambling site well see a few months down the line who scams who.. 

Edited by athena2007

Its very tough to trust people. There have been incidences where I have been used in real life and online. But Stake has provided me with a few people I can trust, without even a shred of doubt. And maybe this is because I haven't run into any scammer on Stake, and because I've kept my distances from people who I get bad vibes from. But Stake has really connected me to a few people nicely.

One of them, I have on many occasions called my elder brother. @BLXN. This guys is the real og.

Other who I trust? @bexy1980 @neich and @lupandina. They're good people :) There are other good people too of course, but "trust" is a big word. The people I have mentioned have given me good vibes. And so I trust them. :)

3 hours ago, TKO said:

Its very tough to trust people. There have been incidences where I have been used in real life and online. But Stake has provided me with a few people I can trust, without even a shred of doubt. And maybe this is because I haven't run into any scammer on Stake, and because I've kept my distances from people who I get bad vibes from. But Stake has really connected me to a few people nicely.

One of them, I have on many occasions called my elder brother. @BLXN. This guys is the real og.

Other who I trust? @bexy1980 @neich and @lupandina. They're good people :) There are other good people too of course, but "trust" is a big word. The people I have mentioned have given me good vibes. And so I trust them. :)

Aww @TKO this makes me so happy so i have to do my own comment. 

There are some ppl i trust but @TKO is the greatest person at the Internet ive ever met! Thanks for that Stake!