Stake Forum
Mistake

Who is the person you trust so deeply at stake?

Featured Comment

There are many people I trust here.  I know I don't have to name them because there are to many to name but they also know who they are. 😘💖

13 hours ago, BLXN said:

I will tag some peoples, but it is by no means complete, and I dislike singling people out over others, even if they are rad people @TKO @luckycharmer408 @irawk0 @elyte0nes @me -sometimes xD  @Mistake you aiite xD haven't been skemmed by you .. yet -.- I >trust< most people here, but not to the extent where I share life experiences with, or make them privvy to my woes xD I think people are naturally connected to each other's lives, although not to everyone's life, nahmean? as far as trust goes- as a fiscal liability term-- there are a few, most people in this thread I would deem trustworthy, but I trust the details of my life to very few. :) 

yeah :) not all people can we trust even thats we friends, i aggre with what you mean, my life also like that :D if they think im rich i wish too :D 

There is no point asking who do you trust on Stake. Trusting someone in the online world is stupidity. They are trusted unless or until they turned out to be scammers. Trust me, I have had enough experience. 😉 

PS: If you really want to friends with someone on Stake, never get money involved in your relationship. 

20 hours ago, Peckatop said:

There was so many people I trietrust, but even much, that lost my trust.. and both of this categories know about it :)

That's my thing as well. I also keep a small guard up because I know everyone here is anonymous. But there are some people on here who are really trusted and a true joy to the Stake platform :)

When concerning trust in an online setting (when people are basically not pegged to any form of social responsibility), It’s really a complicated and difficult thing to extend to others.

The fine line between protecting oneself and yet having faith in others are difficult waters to thread. 

I would think there are many examples of cases that have apparently ‘tested the times’ but ended up being merely bait for a more advantageous situation. 

Of course the extent of trust matters as well... only be comfortable with giving at a pre-determined level, most importantly never falter (or be okay with negative consequences). 🤐

No one. There is not a single person I trust on stake or any other website for that matter. 

The people I come closest to trusting, or who I would even consider trusting, are Mlc, Paecga, Wry, Etude, Tko and Maybe a free others I can't think of right this second.

hm, actually, what means "trust"? 

Would you just lend some money to these people? If it's a "trust" definition, I could tag like 10-15 Stake users.

Or maybe more, you would tell some your personal secret? In that case I have maybe 5-8 friends here, who I could trust like that.

If you want more... Ha, imaginary situation: would you give your login data to any site to someone, idk, with ask to do smth instead of you? 

13 hours ago, lupandina said:

hm, actually, what means "trust"? 

Would you just lend some money to these people? If it's a "trust" definition, I could tag like 10-15 Stake users.

Or maybe more, you would tell some your personal secret? In that case I have maybe 5-8 friends here, who I could trust like that.

If you want more... Ha, imaginary situation: would you give your login data to any site to someone, idk, with ask to do smth instead of you? 

uhh thats not about money, its about like friends ship, i so trust paecga as well