Jump to content
Stake Forum
Mistake

Who is the person you trust so deeply at stake?

Featured Comment

My most trusted friends are most definitely the most known players, Paecga129, Polor12 & Badger - they are always there for me as well as I'm for them :) I've known them for a very long time now and I enjoy giving up my time to help and to have great conversations with these friends that I can 100% trust :)

There are many others also I deeply trust here at stake too, if I haven't mentioned, I've not forgotten you :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

My most trusted friends are most definitely the most known players, Paecga129, Polor12 & Badger - they are always there for me as well as I'm for them :) I've known them for a very long time now and I enjoy giving up my time to help and to have great conversations with these friends that I can 100% trust :)

There are many others also I deeply trust here at stake too, if I haven't mentioned, I've not forgotten you :D

I guess trust can be earned from someone being around for a long time, but the thing is, trust can take years to build, but can be broken in a minute. So especially since people here are anonymous, it is important to always have a slight guard up, even if you think you know the person super well :) Just my 2 cents xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2019 at 11:15 AM, lupandina said:

hm, actually, what means "trust"? 

Would you just lend some money to these people? If it's a "trust" definition, I could tag like 10-15 Stake users.

Or maybe more, you would tell some your personal secret? In that case I have maybe 5-8 friends here, who I could trust like that.

If you want more... Ha, imaginary situation: would you give your login data to any site to someone, idk, with ask to do smth instead of you? 

I suppose that what "trust" would entail on a website like this. I mean perhaps it could be extended to meeting up with the person irl, but since most people are scattered all over the world, it is not really possible to do this. I would say it is mostly just to do with money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 7:36 AM, williamshennie9 said:

 it is important to always have a slight guard up, even if you think you know the person super well :) Just my 2 cents xD

A very well point said by you. It is true that it takes time to build but with one small mistake boom it is gone. This thing has happened to me on Stake once but not gonna reveal the person since want it to stay anonymous and dont want hate to go towards them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My most trusted person here is @lukasondro because he is my real life friend, also co-worker and he is also sitting in one office with me.

I like to lend him sometimes some coins because of if he lost, he must make deposit and tip me. Best thing is that i can control it easily and attack him verbally in the office 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, pfodo said:

My most trusted person here is @lukasondro because he is my real life friend, also co-worker and he is also sitting in one office with me.

I like to lend him sometimes some coins because of if he lost, he must make deposit and tip me. Best thing is that i can control it easily and attack him verbally in the office 😀

yeahhhh, nice to see you here with your real freind!! good.. mine is didero but he is mewbie... lol he will be on chat in a big time because testing!! 

lol have good days with your real friend bro..

Cheers...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah great to see you Polor12! Yeah I trust you buddy with my soul, your a great guy and we have always helped each other when we were both down at times, you are definitely on my top of my friends list. You are a really fun guy, your bets are insane and we get along so well. I like positive players that actually make a difference and Polor is one of those players that really goes out of their way to help out those in the EN community. Respect @polor12!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, polor12 said:

there is 1 person trust her name Hanvee..aka "Fatass"... Next is Mistake, hoffguy, irena,db,chip a whole list of names... well the trust is to an extent...

Great,youre is amazing for real, funny youre different from them

5 hours ago, Milan said:

pioop❤️

who is pioop ":D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×