Stake Community
Flansca

From penny to some bucks!

Featured Comment

I was grateful to record these insane run! I managed to win with 200 DOGE into 25k DOGE coins! (I managed to get 33k DOGE after record.)

Here is the video that really insane to me.. really confident enough playing with dice. 😉

I already cut 'em it into a highlight, so you can watch it until the ends the result.

I hope this vid can inspire you that we can win big from very very low balance.

Nice congrats on that Flansca thats a huge raise and a huge win since you made like 50 bucks from 5 cents which is the biggest and greatest achievement every gambler should be able to achieve in his life.

It's always nice to hear of such a great out come and its even better when it's someone cool like you that good things happen to .   Congrats and good luck.

8 hours ago, ivaylo2000 said:

This video is unavailable . Are you delete it or there was some error from youtube

Really sorry about it, I forgot that I have this insane clip, accidentally delete it. 

The clip was about hitting 9x multiplier while doing martingale with low base bet doge. Somehow I can make it into 35k DOGE at that time. I will look up to anyone who download the video.