PLINKO: 2,382,737,462

placed by DarkBlood069 on 19/01/2019

Wagered

0.00040000 btc.svg

Multiplier

130x

Profit

0.05160000 btc.svg

Twice hit 130x which was really lucky. I first started with 0.08 BTC hoping to catch a multiplier so I could have a balance of 0.10 btc. It was going so rough, I lost 0.03 btc and hit 26x - this was offering me hope, then I came across a horrible series of 0.2x's and the rare 2x... a few 4x's here and there... I was down to the last 0.012 btc with no hope whatsoever, then boom, 2x 130x multipliers almost one after the other bringing my balance straight up to 0.10 BTC, I'm so happy that I didn't lose all, I would of been devastated since my car funds were on the line, I should have never done that, but I'm so lucky it paid off!!! Like so happy!!

Screenshot 2019-01-19 at 04.20.00.png

Jesus, I saw. It's kind of depressing to learn you have to lose nearly 7m sat to be able to win 2m overall on Plinko though... Wonder what was going through your mind near the very end :s Thank god it paid off, congrats

It was ever so scary almost losing all, I am as stated above that I was so relieved to have won it back and I am sure to place my bets more wisely, I should not be placing my car funds on the line, that was a silly move, I'm just lucky, it could of went terribly wrong for me if I didn't get the hit. Anyways, thanks everyone, looking forward to reading more of your comments as well :D

11 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

Jesus, I saw. It's kind of depressing to learn you have to lose nearly 7m sat to be able to win 2m overall on Plinko though... Wonder what was going through your mind near the very end :s Thank god it paid off, congrats

It is pretty damn sad that it took that much money to get these decent hits, but the odds were not in my favour as I was depending on large payouts, I should not be depending on 130x to just come out.

1 hour ago, Flansca said:

Congrats, and do you stop or still chasing that 1000x ? 

No more chasing, I put so much on line tonight having almost lost everything to get a big win, I'm surprised it worked out, so no chasing the 1000x - but it should be around the corner soon I hope :)

I have check your bet id and noticed were you hit that within 6 nonce. That's really nice luck man. You might spent alot to hit those 130x but still nice, atleast you make some profit.😊

Dakrblod is the King of the Plinko Ring. Another great win from DarkBlood. I guess your name is officially in the list of kings of Games for Plinko. I guess this Year you won like 4 130x multipliers ? 

Wow. 130x twice , Nice hit :D 

i see your username on High Rollers too ^_^ when the first 130x i think that was Commonly xD . But when i see your second 130x i was shocked with a near nonced .

Nice hit and i want to see your 1000x too 

Enjoy that! Cause Plinkhoe will eventually stop giving.. i use to hit 130x often.. now, i can barely hit even 26x.. ive been constantly busting every coin on this game for weeks now.. I havent won anything big for a while.. which is why im so annoyed and confused why Plinkhoe is being such a bish and a half.. just constantly cyclying in the 0.2x waterfall troll.. ive been pulling my hair out in frustration asking what the fuk did i do to deserve such abuse from it! Many depo busted, many discord gw busted and tips.. all busted from this trolls hunger.. arrrrgh xD