Stake Forum
MianhaeX

Stake Forum Dark Mode

Featured Comment

If your eyes hurt because of the light theme of the forum then this thread might help you.

1.) Go to google web store and search "Dark Night Mode" then download it.

2.) After the download finished click the Batman Icon above and click on. also, you can adjust the brightness if you want.

3.) This will work on all website so just turn it off if you did not use it. (I'm using this on Bitcointalk Forum)

Enjoy! Hope this will help you.

1.png

2.png

Edited by MianhaeX

thanks for your contribution, sometimes i like the dark mode but didnt know it was possible to modify the brightness, very useful, thanks friend

4 minutes ago, Laura2000 said:

thanks for your contribution, sometimes i like the dark mode but didnt know it was possible to modify the brightness, very useful, thanks friend

Welcome bro, I prefer to use dark mode at night time since the light in my room needs to turn off and the brightness of white color/websites in my PC is hurting my eyes, so I'm using this addon to relieve my eyes.

1 hour ago, neich said:

There is a little button with a lamp to swap to dark mode. Why u dont use this? 

where is the lamp switch I can't seem to find it.   The forum looks great in dark mode I can't wait to try it.  

there's also an option where you don't have to download and app. you may check for the lowest part on the forum.. 

image.png.2d7004087b740c00e325722705188d1d.png

click on theme.. and select the "2take" option..

image.png.211eeeba921d188646391df4a96e178e.png

then voila! :) dark mode.  let me know if it works for you too ;)

35 minutes ago, truemeng said:

there's also an option where you don't have to download and app. you may check for the lowest part on the forum.. 

That's only for mods atm as the dark forum theme is still under development I believe. So we can't see that "Theme" button

1 hour ago, truemeng said:

I am pretty sure thats for Stake site and not the stake forum.

Thanks tho for this will use this for sure in my pc phone I can just lower screen brightness.