Stake Community
BLXN

Plinko needs higher payouts

Featured Comment

1000x just doesn't really cut it, in my opinion xD I'd probably play it a lot more than I do if there was something crazy like a one million times payout- even if the odds were ridiculous. I reckon other people would too.. cuz you know, greed. :D

Yup, Plinko and Keno both need better multipliers. Both are two of the hardest games to get the max payout here IMO, and 1000x and 100x just really don't make it even worth it/viable to chase... 

16 minutes ago, BLXN said:

1000x just doesn't really cut it, in my opinion xD I'd probably play it a lot more than I do if there was something crazy like a one million times payout- even if the odds were ridiculous. I reckon other people would too.. cuz you know, greed. :D

plinko so hard for play if u want hint 1000x maybe try for small playing if u hint 29x in plinko hard  8  ball soo good

goodluck for u

Current payouts are fine.. what it needs more.. or should i say less.. is 0.2x ... way too many.. been a whole wk of just busting due to not hitting anything and getting mostly 0.2x.. ate 7500 doge.. about 0.01 btc without a single hit.. and that was only today.. been like this for over a week.. getting like 1000 more losses over wins.. *scratches head*

36 minutes ago, Edward said:

Higher Keno & Plinko payouts will be available on Stake 2.0 :)

Thats great also Umm can we have a clear date to when stake 2.0 is coming ? Cause I am tired of waiting fot it xD

6 hours ago, Edward said:

aw yeah xD cool. 

2 hours ago, nhoyasim101 said:

Lol no one yet hit 100x in Keno😊 1mx should be added in keno multiplier😂 then 5mx in plinko multiplier😂

i could be recalling incorrectly, however, some people were shelling out the probabilities on Keno 100x, and it was something scary, like a billion in one. :s 

Hey, I think that the current plinko has already great payouts, while there is a 1000x which can give you 1 Bitcoin just for $3.5, however, it would be a great idea to add more pins instead of payouts which will have higher chance and higher multipliers.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:55 AM, BLXN said:

yeah nice idea. players will play it more.

On 1/20/2019 at 9:27 AM, Edward said:

and when stake 2.0 will be available? :)

On 1/20/2019 at 2:57 AM, irawk0 said:

Yup, Plinko and Keno both need better multipliers. Both are two of the hardest games to get the max payout here IMO, and 1000x and 100x just really don't make it even worth it/viable to chase... 

I agree!!! for plinko i mean its just 1000x but you can easily not only lost several times more then what you could win, but also quickly lose anything you may win! it would make a lot more sense for a gambling game to be like that if there was a massive high payout. I mean the losses make that 1000x look tiny lol.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:27 AM, Edward said:

Happy and excited to hear! :D 

8 minutes ago, Edward said:

Here are the new payouts for Plinko on the highest risk multiplier & highest number of pins (Now called payouts you'll notice).

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 3.05.39 pm.png

Here are the new Keno payouts on the highest risk multiplier & 10 tiles selected...

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 3.04.38 pm.png

wow 100000x is good enough payout in keno, cant wait its come to stake

Edited by Exadao

Woah, looks like medium risk Plinko might be actually worth playing soon, and 5000x is more than enough for high risk 😛 

I feel like Keno needs to be toned down a little though, 100k-x is not that high when you consider the difficulty, however that means hitting 3 numbers will no longer give 1.4x, I'd prefer a more rounded multiplier

43 minutes ago, irawk0 said:

There was a challenge where you was need to hit all high X's in all difficulties of 16 pin. Low and medium - completely unplayable :/ 

Speaking of high 17, from my point of view - bust pin, because we have: five tiles with 0 (not even 0.2 xD) and tile near 5000 is too low payout that won't give you decent 'cash back' since it's also hard to hit :( 

Keno - liked it :) 

Edited by Owly

10 hours ago, Edward said:

Here are the new payouts for Plinko on the highest risk multiplier & highest number of pins (Now called payouts you'll notice).

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 3.05.39 pm.png

Here are the new Keno payouts on the highest risk multiplier & 10 tiles selected...

Screen Shot 2019-01-22 at 3.04.38 pm.png

ooh that looks interesing.. thanks for the preview! when would you say this is going to be implemented? just curious xD