Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Losing at Plinko - What feeling does it give you?

Featured Comment

So we all get our good days and I'm sure to tell you that I've had a very bad one today, so not every time you can win something decent.

Today I want to share with you a screenshot of my Dogecoin & Litecoin Losses.

I will also share with you that I was placing in total perhaps 400-500 Plinko Bets, did not manage to come across 26x nor any of the higher multipliers such as 130x or 1000x 

How often do you play Plinko and have you suffered any serious losses because there are no decent payouts from time to time?

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 06.46.59.png

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 06.47.27.png

It makes me want to puke and then punch something.. o.O lol., thats what ive been dealing with for the past two weeks.. Im constantly busting on Plinko hunting 420x 620x 1000x .. i cant even hit the multipliers beside it. When i did hit the 130x, it payed me 9x.. 3 times in one session.l apparently uts a "visual bug".. that no matter what i do, it wont fix the bug.... it adds more into the frustration of busting.. grrrr xD

Its real shit!

Sometimes I get lucky. I find an approach for good X's in Plinko. But more often, plinko deceives a lot.

PLINKO: 2,126,339,844

placed by InGodweTrust on 31/12/2018

Wagered

0.00040000 btc.svg

Multiplier

420x

Profit

0.16760000 btc.svg

PLINKO: 2,130,650,192

placed by InGodweTrust on 31/12/2018

Wagered

0.00040000 btc.svg

Multiplier

130x

Profit

0.05160000 btc.svg

Plinko:942,181,176

I already did like 30k rolls yesterday. It was a great run and make a lot of profit. I learn that Plinko, that game needs a big ball to play with, and try to manage base bets if you keep losing.

PLINKO: 2,396,165,442

placed by flansca on 20/01/2019

Wagered

0.00008000 btc.svg

Multiplier

1000x

Profit

0.07992000 btc.svg

Sometimes, I did overcome the most devastating rolls like 0.2x spam in 1k rolls. The key was: Patience,  there is no impossible to get the highest payout.

Back to your question: I never mad if I lost playing Plinko because it only depends on your luck and patience. You should know that it depends on your luck and ready to risk your money.

I hope you will recover what you lost soon. 

4 minutes ago, Flansca said:

I already did like 30k rolls yesterday. It was a great run and make a lot of profit. I learn that Plinko, that game needs a big ball to play with, and try to manage base bets if you keep losing.

PLINKO: 2,396,165,442

placed by flansca on 20/01/2019

Wagered

0.00008000 btc.svg

Multiplier

1000x

Profit

0.07992000 btc.svg

Sometimes, I did overcome the most devastating rolls like 0.2x spam in 1k rolls. The key was: Patience,  there is no impossible to get the highest payout.

Back to your question: I never mad if I lost playing Plinko because it only depends on your luck and patience. You should know that it depends on your luck and ready to risk your money.

I hope you will recover what you lost soon. 

Yeah! That bet its good! 1000x i love it

I'm sure to do whatever it takes to try and recover my main dogecoin losses, this sort of doge is like my monthly losses, which is really bad, so I'm trying to recover my Dogecoins first before I do anything else, if I will just keep busting, I will just have to keep raising my bets, but I'm not even sure if that's a good idea either. I'm hoping my unlucky streak has come to an end... I would like to see some decent results soon, wish me the best... I hope to hear more comments :D

-55000 Doge is a very big loss but regarding your old winnings which were 130x and you won a total of 0.01 BTC can make up for it because you hit like 130x in like a row and in one month 3 130x is very hard to achieve. 

i love plinko i play it seriously when i am in front of my pc,,my longest red in pinko was i think 35+ reds in 16 pins high and busted all my depo, haha,, however you can easily recover if you hit big like 26x 130x or 1000x with a descent base bet..playing plinko needs patient and obcourse this is a gambling always be prepare to be bust 😉 

well for me once i was  the plinko queen '' once upon a time'' even when i lose i think i will win soon so i keep laying and spamming plinko balls   most of times i will hit the big multiplier  of the pin i use but even if i dont hit it i will continue i will show you now  my profits on the game plinko ..... and those are ONLY PLINKO STATS      

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

35 minutes ago, nadiya14 said:

well for me once i was  the plinko queen '' once upon a time'' even when i lose i think i will win soon so i keep laying and spamming plinko balls   most of times i will hit the big multiplier  of the pin i use but even if i dont hit it i will continue i will show you now  my profits on the game plinko ..... and those are ONLY PLINKO STATS      

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Congrats on being the xQueen but every king and queen has their time and has to die one day :P  and their heirs will take up their position. Also seeing that huge amount of 70000 Doge is kind of sad since its a loss. But i guess you had made enough to loose half of it ? 

It feels like the balance bankroll just keeps draining and draining to nothingness that is unless by some miracle the plinko ball starts to drop into the highest multiplier slots. :S

Well, sorry for your loss, hope you will recover or get over it soon! According to my plinko experience, I'm full of bad feelings while most of my plinko games have busted me amounts that took me hours to build up. Thankfully, all those losses weren't big ones so i got over it fast and recovered those losses with dice and hilo.

I play plinko a lot probably way more than I should.   I have had my fair share of lose upon lose but with so many loses I have bern able to hit a few nice wins.  I just really enjoy playing the game so to me I think sometimes that all those loses are worth the few awesome wins when they do finally come.

To be honest, the reason I'm still trying to hit it even with a hard balance is because it only takes 1 ball for a complete recover, I'm really am hoping that not all is lost and that this would be a lesson for me not to go nuts with my own balance and to make sure that I take my time when it comes to plinko.

My statistic on plinko is also red, a huge red xD. That's why i rarely play on plinko, i always unlucky whenever i play this game. Trying to hunt 1000x before and ended with lose all my balance.

Plinko it the least game I will play. It get me so annoyed each time I have to play it for challenge. 

I have nearly breaken my laptop screen one day, while thinking of controlling the ball.. imagine the ball that was going for big return and later jump to 0.00.

I always think there is a magnet that brings them to 0.00😑😑😑

But if you really think about it, don't you all lose your balance on other games you play no matter what? What makes Plinko any different, except the mode offers a chance for the very big payouts, 1000x is a huge win if people manage to get it. Some people are lucky to be chasing losses and end up getting 1000x by mistake. It does happen you know. That's why I won't give up, because I enjoy the mode and I'm sure one day, I will get lucky enough!

On 1/23/2019 at 9:40 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

But if you really think about it, don't you all lose your balance on other games you play no matter what? What makes Plinko any different, except the mode offers a chance for the very big payouts, 1000x is a huge win if people manage to get it. Some people are lucky to be chasing losses and end up getting 1000x by mistake. It does happen you know. That's why I won't give up, because I enjoy the mode and I'm sure one day, I will get lucky enough!

Well indeed plinko can increase our balance but 70% of the gamblers or stakers here know that they have lost a lot in Plinko than win and the rest 30% have won. Sometimes Plinko is good on some accounts and gives huge profits but other times nope. 

Its really starting to drive me up the walls.. its been just a constant troll from this game.. its been a who,e month of not hitting any big multiplier.. countless of tips, rain abd deposits busted.. just busted another depo 10 minutes ago.. im regretting depositing more and more everytime.. but stupid me, still optimistic that shit will turn around.. but by the time it does, whatever i win would not even cover what ive lost so far.. since dont really play too risky.. so whatever i win, if i try to keep going will eventually but it too., its frustrating.. :/

I have never hit 1000x, 620x or 420x. I dont like playing plinko, cause i made about 5k rolls and havent hit even 130x. Thats why i play mostly keno. I Will try to Hunt that 1000x but i dont expect that i Will get it. Good luck! 

1 hour ago, kuba122388 said:

I have never hit 1000x, 620x or 420x. I dont like playing plinko, cause i made about 5k rolls and havent hit even 130x. Thats why i play mostly keno. I Will try to Hunt that 1000x but i dont expect that i Will get it. Good luck! 

Looks like it's not only me who failed chasing those 3 high pin multipliers. Ive done more than 20k rolls aswel and didn't even hit that 130x. I suggest you chasing multipliers like those on dice but with less rolls while you can't actually get 0.5 or 0.4 back on loss like in games keno or plinko, but it's kinda easier to hit.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:48 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

So we all get our good days and I'm sure to tell you that I've had a very bad one today, so not every time you can win something decent.

Today I want to share with you a screenshot of my Dogecoin & Litecoin Losses.

I will also share with you that I was placing in total perhaps 400-500 Plinko Bets, did not manage to come across 26x nor any of the higher multipliers such as 130x or 1000x 

How often do you play Plinko and have you suffered any serious losses because there are no decent payouts from time to time?

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 06.46.59.png

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 06.47.27.png

I play Plinko quite often but with the only difference being that... 

I am still constantly suffering during playtime and am still looking forward to the day where my imba win streak on Plinkp starts & I get like multiple 1000x wins!