Stake Forum
DarkBlood069

Martingale high 16 on Plinko

Featured Comment

So I was thinking to myself at the time and I thought why not a martingale scheme on Plinko, at this time writing this, I've never personally ever tried a martingale scheme - lose up to 2x bet. I was thinking on working with this next week on plinko and I was wondering whether anyone has had any recent games on Plinko and does it actually work for anyone? Or do you think it's not really worth it since personally I've seen 20x reds (0.2x) but this was just a really rough patch for myself at one point during one of my gambles.

Has anyone got anything to share regarding the martingale method on High 16 Plinko - has it worked well for you or has it resulted to you losing all your funds just like using dice on Martingale. I need to get a little research into Plinko martingale method, thanks everyone, looking forward to your comments as usual :)

59 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

So I was thinking to myself at the time and I thought why not a martingale scheme on Plinko, at this time writing this, I've never personally ever tried a martingale scheme - lose up to 2x bet. I was thinking on working with this next week on plinko and I was wondering whether anyone has had any recent games on Plinko and does it actually work for anyone? Or do you think it's not really worth it since personally I've seen 20x reds (0.2x) but this was just a really rough patch for myself at one point during one of my gambles.

Has anyone got anything to share regarding the martingale method on High 16 Plinko - has it worked well for you or has it resulted to you losing all your funds just like using dice on Martingale. I need to get a little research into Plinko martingale method, thanks everyone, looking forward to your comments as usual :)

Hey DB! So far i have only tried martingale method on Mines Game. Had a  victorious win of 16eth just last October. I didnt do martingale on plinko bcos there isnt such settings in auto feature on mobile mode. Not too sure bt desktop site tho. Usually i will double up my basebet if i were to play manually. 

When I first started playing here I would always see people.in chat talking about this " martingale" lol I had no idea what they were talking about.   Even though I now know what the meaning of it is I still have never tried it but good luck if your trying it on plinko. 

To martingale at Plinko I would get the top multiplier as reference.

For Plinko High 16 pins I would double my bet if I lost 999 units as the top multiplier is 1000x.

But I don't think I'm good with Math, so my strat is prolly wrong xD

Good Luck! 🍀

You won `16 ETH? I don't think plinko could ever come close to paying out that much unless the basebet was really substantial. But congrats on the hit, that is very insane. I have never hit higher then 16eth before, but I hope to see something like that for myself, Plinko has not been nice to me lately, but I assure there will be a return soon I guess. I would like to see if anyone has tried the martingale scheme on plinko, so please relate to the topic a little more please - I'm going to be testing this out when I got some time and money next week :D

12 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

You won `16 ETH? I don't think plinko could ever come close to paying out that much unless the basebet was really substantial. But congrats on the hit, that is very insane. I have never hit higher then 16eth before, but I hope to see something like that for myself, Plinko has not been nice to me lately, but I assure there will be a return soon I guess. I would like to see if anyone has tried the martingale scheme on plinko, so please relate to the topic a little more please - I'm going to be testing this out when I got some time and money next week :D

Tried to do that before but give up, because got 10 times 0.2x and scared to continue😂. I guess it will works if your balance can tank more than 20 times red streak.

Well thats a really risky strategy you are suggesting there mate. i wouldn't suggest anyone in financial problems to try this xD You can bust your balance way way faster with this xD 

On 1/22/2019 at 11:04 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

Lol! Won at mines game tho not on plinko. Yeah and do play with caution as auto martingale can clear away ur balance with just a blink. 

Good luck darkblood!

Nice @Furlicious - you've shown that mines is the best payout rather then Plinko by far, I'm not sure any bet can meet the size of what you won, it's such a lot of money especially if ETH had value not so long ago. However the market has crashed for ETH. Anyway back to topic, I've been saving dogecoin for the next games that I will be playing however the amount needed is ridiculous - I will need a bank roll of 100,000 doge coins but that sort of money will take a very long time to build up. I'm still considering about just not playing at all because I know that it will be digging me a grave. 

Hmm., you could get lucky with martingale.. but personally, i think this is a busting strat most times.. just way too many 0.2x thats cycling between hits nowadays.. before i use to kinda martingale and it would work out.. not so much now.. but like i said, could work.. if you get lucky and got the timing down.. risky but could be benificial.. gl

if you started at 1 sat, and doubled every 1000 bets you would be able to work your way into the odds sufficiently that you would likely get some nice payouts. It's hardly a martingale at 1000 bets a raise, and is rather the basis of wagering to cover loss, in light of the odds given. lol

Hi everyone! hi darkblood! the Martingale on the plinko I have already tested so I'm not going to say that it's impossible because I had ups and downs! the problem comes mainly from the fact that at 16 ranks in hight it makes a lot of possibility of winning as well as losing sight that there are 16 ranks in total with 6 ranks of winners X2.X4.X9.X26.X130.X1000... and 5 ranks in X0.20 it makes on average 6 chances out of 5 not to lose but the shape of pyramids is studied to center at best the descent of the balls so the Martingale method makes too quickly the stake even with a small one at the back must have quite a bit of luck and bankroll if we want to do this method! from what I have seen!! but I would not advise against using a personal method!
good continuance t20 it makes on average 6 chances out of 5 not to lose but the shape of pyramids is studied to center at best the descent of the balls so the Martingale method makes too quickly the stake even with a small one at the back must have quite a bit of luck and bankroll if we want to do this method! from what I have seen!! but I would not advise against using a personal method!
good continuum io20 it makes on average 6 chances out of 5 not to lose but the shape of pyramids is studied to center at best the descent of the balls so the Martingale method makes too quickly the stake even with a small one at the back must have quite a bit of luck and bankroll if we want to do this method! from what I have seen!! but I would not advise against using a personal method!
good continuedgood continuation to all and good luck!
Bye!!!