Stake Forum
Qvvaser109

Plinko. 8, 9 and 10 pins. My Sweetspot.

Featured Comment

I noticed everyone talks about the 1000X slot on plinko..... all the time. I've dropped more balls aiming for the 1000X than any other pin variation. When something just isn't working, best thing to do is try something different. Well, lately I've been playing 8, 9, and 10 pins setup and I've been consistently staying green on my lifetime stats.104743859_ScreenShot2019-01-21at8_10_14PM.thumb.png.69f4d7996f252a165d87ce81c26e6d52.png

Wow nice man, I'm sad to say that my stats are not as green but I hope to eventually recover one day so that I can have good stats just like yours. I've been struggling to get a payout from Plinko's 130x or even 1000x for a long time losing 70,000 doge coins which is a lot to lose.

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

I'm glad this worked out for you :) However, I know a number of people who have great luck on 16 pins, high. People often hit 130x, or 1000x, so there are definitely people who have luck on those pins :)

Yes, of course. There is a possibility to win big on all the pin settings. I've done very well on 16 pins hitting the 130X and 26X back to back. I haven't hit the 1000X yet but I'm just as happy with hitting 43X ten times..

1000x is only good sometimes, most times its programmed to bust.. unless you have a huge balanace to survived the never ending cycles of 0,2x every minute... you will bust guaranteed.. its been more than 3 weeks and busted so much coins.. cant even hit 130x and it keeps on going on that non stop 0.2x troll.. like? how is that justified... ive been losing and havent hit anything... so why am i still getting these awful streaks of troll? *shrugs*.. thats why i started doing lower pins.. i can acatually build a good balance with it.. but if i bet high, same thing happens,. itll give you a cycle 0.2x .. even though there are only few spot for it, magically, the plinko pucks keeps finding its way to the middle... great gme plinko is....

Those are some brilliant positive profit in your games @Qvvaser109! Especially on your Plinko game which tops out the other games in terms of profit. :)

Well done! Thanks for sharing you massive wins, guess this will be a motivation on my next plinko games!! Maybe I should try chasing lower multipliers aswel on my future deposits. 😃 

You put on 8,9,10 pins on what level? Low . Medium or High?

for me Plinko was hard, i didnt get any profit from Plinko. you are so good and lucky then get a 0.02 BTC. well done!

Well its mainly because you bet a huge amount and won a bigger amount because the multiplier was low. For eg : You bet 10000 satoshi and it goes to 9x so you win 80000 Satoshis but when you bet 100 Satoshis and its again 9x you just win 800 Satoshis always keep in mind that the bet amount will make a difference. Also great Stats all green ! Way to go ! 

I usually get suckered into the 16 pin.. ah, greed. lol. i'm actually jealous of the plinko hits.. i can only seem to hit something when i have a staggering balance, and that doesn't seem to happen too often anymore xD congrats, nice stats. 

This is very cool and it is good that you + all games (and especially in plinko) I would love to play too, but men does not work =( plicnko I usually catch on average, 12 to 14 and 16 pins and I usually carry but sometimes I ohzaru in a while that plinko and other games I -)))) but I don't ottaways and play dalshe!

As much as it's nice to have green stats in all games, not many people actually manage to even come close to getting green stats, you have to be really lucky and plinko for example is a very difficult way to earn a green stat considering the fact that 80% of the balls go straight into the losses and very few are actually wins. Do you have any sort of strategy that is used for green stats on plinko, I've been trying to recover but honestly came to the conclusion to give up trying since it made it worse... any ideas man?