Stake Community
irawk0

Statistics of 25,000 rolls on 2x

Featured Comment

Heya, just thought I'd post this for reference for anyone interested. I was playing on 2x dice, under 49.5, 100 satoshi per bet, for 25k rolls. Here are the results: image.png.41bf60c3240318ecf4707d7f3b649c71.png

I definitely got lucky, my win ratio is 49.7% instead of 49.5%.

----Will be updating this if I can, assuming Stake doesn't crash and I lose all progress like I did last time lol--------

Thank you very much for posting this info.

An interesting detail is that for a short time you were in profit, without using any strat at all.

So if you quit at that time you could keep a profit.

Maybe after all the best strat is just knowing the right moment to quit.

Another interesting thing is that in a large number of bets you get close to the win/lose ratio that theoretically you shoud have; this is bad news for the ppl that are always crying "rigged", and that they get much more reds than they should.....

18 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Thank you very much for posting this info.

An interesting detail is that for a short time you were in profit, without using any strat at all.

So if you quit at that time you could keep a profit.

Maybe after all the best strat is just knowing the right moment to quit.

Another interesting thing is that in a large number of bets you get close to the win/lose ratio that theoretically you shoud have; this is bad news for the ppl that are always crying "rigged", and that they get much more reds than they should.....

Yup my main purpose was to test if Dice is "rigged" or not over a very very large number of bets. Secondary purpose was a way to see if it's viable to play 2x to increase wager amount, and so far I'm saying yes it definitely yes, while also quite saddened by how little it will cost to bypass the current $100 wager requirement to chat. My lowest point in the graph is -26k meaning it'd cost less than 50k sat to wager 0.03 BTC for all the passives.

20 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Do you know what the longest red streak was? This will be super helpful to those that want to try martingale :D

No, I left this overnight and just can not be bothered checking lol. Lowest point in the graph was -26k sat (-0.00026200)

Thanks for the information. And Well nice umm neutralizing your total profit even though you got a 15000 Satoshis lost. I have a question would it be the same statistics for every single gambler ? 

This insight is actually pretty decent indeed and to have the time to make 25,000 rolls is another patient game on it's own. 

7 hours ago, irawk0 said:

49.7% instead of 49.5%.

Seems accurate enough and it's true, the house edge is what it is and to be even more honest, the results show that it was in favour to @irawk0 - thanks for showing us this, that was actually really awesome what you did. By the way if you did quit whilst you were ahead at one point which I assure you most likely were, you could of turned a decent profit which you could of put away in your vault :)

Nice thread and very enlightening!

Very interesting statistics, that is another proof, that the games on Stake are provably fair. I think, if you continued for another 25,000 rolls you would find that the win ratio would be even closer to 49.5%.

What I find very strange however, is the graph, it seems as if you had many losses followed by many wins (there is a big spike), I would expect a smoother downward slope.

8 hours ago, ankitpandey said:

2 days ago i rolled 5k times with 1000 sat bet and got -35,000 sat profit :( on plinko. and the statistics graph was like sine wave  ~~~

Well of course it's different on plinko with 2x multiplier on dice. Sometimes you can win big on plinko but once you lose you will lose a big one too.