Stake Forum
blueprints

How has your luck been with auto betting?

Featured Comment

So I am wondering how different players luck is with autobetting. Do you guys use auto betting on any of the games at stake, or have you tried to use the autobetting before? If so how was your luck, good bad, do you regularly use the auto betting on any of the games and do you have specific settings that you use? 

Do you guys wish stake had a autobetting with more settings? If so what kind of settings/options. 

Or do you fair better playing manual with all games or specific ones?

dice bet 100 990x...fall asleep wake up with 400k btc.. in couple hours good enough..mines and dice seems better to auto bet..those games chances hitting high multipliers with low bets is better then plinko..

is this a trick question? :/   think we all know that button serves 1 purpose.... an it's to trick ppl into thinkin stake made a win button for them.... and then they realize, stake made, stake a win button... and it is called autobet

8 minutes ago, polor12 said:

dice bet 100 990x...fall asleep wake up with 400k btc.. in couple hours good enough..mines and dice seems better to auto bet..those games chances hitting high multipliers with low bets is better then plinko..

oh dang youve woken up to 400k btc nice! whenever ive fallen asleep with auto bet on i always wake up to zero balance xD but yeah that does make sense, mines and dice hunting high payouts. I would do that but im not comfortable with leaving my computer on and working like that for so long. 
yeah plinko is a bad game to autobet on. most bets on plinko come out reds!

Well, so far my dice/mines autobets can't be considered as successful while my dice strategy was a pure multiplier of 3300x, which I've hit only twice so far(second time was like 10minutes ago) and also my mines strategy which is a multiplier of 1000000, which actually didn't work since a week of autobets. However my roulette autobets worked so far, which is: one colour, increasing by 101% on loss, reset on win and a base bet of 50sats. I've actually make a profit of 0.03 so far using this. So, that's all, I'm not autobetting on any other game until chartbet returns.

i rarely doing automatic bets. i just do an automatic bets when i want to chase a big PO like in Dice, Plinko and Keno (That was so tired if we use manual)

well, in Mines or Roullete i do manually instead

Autobet is troll... if you even leave it for a minute, it will bust you! its like it has a sensor knowing when youve stepped away.. then goes on an insane out of nowhere red streak... you come back to almost 0... fun times.. happens all the time... lol.. then your next bet after all your balnce is gone..tiny bet.l boom! "big" hit.. o.O lol

I only use autobetting when hunting a big multiplier and for the luck, sometimes i lucky and sometimes not.

I wish autobetting have an option "stop on lose" and "stop on profit" like pd.

I don't usually run auto bet on any game but mines and dice. In mines its actually good at the start it gives me good amount of profit like 30k Sats but later when i am like lets keep going it drastically reduces and eats up the balance 

1 hour ago, Mistake said:

I never use automated bet on all games, actualy on mines because its will boring if you play with automated 

Well mines is the best game since if your hunting for a multiplier or for a challenge a specific pattern then you can spam the start automated and stop automated button to do like 10 bets in 4 seconds.

Edited by Kate

On 2/1/2019 at 12:50 AM, neich said:

automatically bet has already brought a lot. I forgot to stop several times when I left. So I came back and was broke

Yeah, that's sucks a lot.. however I got no problems by forgetting to stop it but plinko autobets destroyed any balance I build from rains and stuff so far, just like yesterday when I made 1000 doge basebet autos instead of 100 by mistake, all gone, guess that would be a worthy mistake if i had hit a high one, but just like every other time all balls fell on 0.2x. =(

actually i think autobet is the good way for me , i usally good on auto bet - till i change to manual ...it good at the first time but i cant control myself...i cant stop till it gone

I only use auto betting on keno and also on dice.   I have not been winning lately but that may just be my crappy luck.   I really wish there was auto betting on mobile for all the games because auto betting really affects the my game when I play mines on mobile.

I mostly have been using manual bet as that offer me way more control over factors affecting variance (bet sizes, multipliers etc.) not disregarding the fact that I actually like to play!

Auto-betting seems like another good way of control that I need more experience with as I do not use it that much. One slight issue that I’ve faced is not having enough control over the process of auto-betting, resulting in me still having to observe - making it not that much different from actually playing it myself. 😕

36 minutes ago, niki014 said:

if i do auto betting it is only one mines ( way ez to chase a multiplayer ) 
and sometimes on keno 

Then I guess that you're the only one who did suceed autobetting on keno:D

Edited by FotisNt

I never have any sort of luck doing autobet, I remember three times I walked away to go to the toilet on autobet and they have all resulted to busting my entire balance no matter even how hard I try so I end up using my balance safely on manual because I know things will not work going auto. I've even seen people do much worse then me losing 100's of dollars but I'm glad mine was only a few bucks to bust.

I always do auto bet on dice. with different alternate strategies but playing at the long run make me bust. i agree that greed can lead to bust. i can make small profit by playing auto bet in atleast 1 hour maximum time and stop. 

On 1/30/2019 at 10:04 PM, blueprints said:

So I am wondering how different players luck is with autobetting. Do you guys use auto betting on any of the games at stake, or have you tried to use the autobetting before? If so how was your luck, good bad, do you regularly use the auto betting on any of the games and do you have specific settings that you use? 

Do you guys wish stake had a autobetting with more settings? If so what kind of settings/options. 

Or do you fair better playing manual with all games or specific ones?

There's probably only two games where you should use autobet, but not all the time. Mines and Dice. I would only use it on mines if your trying for a insane multiplier like @Faris hit with just 1 Satoshi. Same goes for Dice, use auto if your going for anything over 100x. But you can't leave the screen if you do play autobet because your balance will disappear really quick. 

Pace of play makes a difference too in NY opinion, for whatever reason if you place consecutive bets really fast on certain games you lose more bets.

2 hours ago, Babagucci said:

There's probably only two games where you should use autobet, but not all the time. Mines and Dice. I would only use it on mines if your trying for a insane multiplier like @Faris hit with just 1 Satoshi. Same goes for Dice, use auto if your going for anything over 100x. But you can't leave the screen if you do play autobet because your balance will disappear really quick. 

Pace of play makes a difference too in NY opinion, for whatever reason if you place consecutive bets really fast on certain games you lose more bets.

Well it generally would depends , in my case its mines and dice since i am not an addicted addicted type of gambler just have a hobby for doing it so i would only use it one these two games. 

But when you go in the seat of a streamer like Shinjo or people with big balances then you'd be forced to go with auto bet since the viewers need you to win. Also in the case of a person who just want's to try his level best to make some quick bucks would have to go for the same. 

So what I'm Saying is basically autobet would depend.