Sam9597

Sam9597 got Hacked (IMPORTANT)

Featured Comment

Hi Guys, I just wanted to warn you and alert you that my account has not been in my possession for the past few days.

I was hacked by the User @Memplus, according to the admins. I had not activated my 2FA until then, because I did not hold any coins on an online wallet, but always played and after I finished my "session" the bitcoins also paid off. Please take care! I did not ask for naked photos, nor did I ask for a rental !! Everyone who knows me knows that I would never do that. 

• I have NO TELEGRAM! I'm only in touch with the admins if anyone needs me, whenever.
  • I will NEVER ask users for private data, investments or for money, nude photos or whatever !!!
  • I will NEVER contact users by themselves and ask for something! I hope not many users were harmed. And if so, then I can only express my condolences to you, because actually every normal user should know that I will never ask for a rental.
  • My Account is now under my control again. 

For all those who do not believe me, an admin or support will confirm this.

ahh that's so bad who did hacked your account, but thankfully you did not lose coins and got back your account.i had your telegram is that delete now or no account on telegram for know.

so important is the security of your account by using 2fa / google authenticator to avoid this kind of incident ..
Congratulations on the return of your account..

Ouch Sam.. That sucks man.. Hope you did not lose too much from this incident! Hope you get everything back, and karma will eventually catch up to that guy. Memplus is just one of his multiple alts.. Pretty shady to do this to someone thats been nothing but generous to the community.. Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx

It's time to use 2FA mate, luckly you don't have any balance left on your account, thanks for the information!

Edited by jualid

I would like to know if you could find out how that Memplus was able to get you password.

It was a simple password? Did you enter your info in a phishing page? Do you use the same password in more than one website?

Thanks for the heads up! Stay safe!

Damnnn    sam sorry to see this.  my account was also hacked by some1 from philipine!  

and my account was 2 days frozen, now he is all in my control again with 2fa!  

otherways thnx for warning other people here!

goodluck  and greetz chipito

2 hours ago, Sam9597 said:

Hi Guys, I just wanted to warn you and alert you that my account has not been in my possession for the past few days.

I was hacked by the User @Memplus, according to the admins. I had not activated my 2FA until then, because I did not hold any coins on an online wallet, but always played and after I finished my "session" the bitcoins also paid off. Please take care! I did not ask for naked photos, nor did I ask for a rental !! Everyone who knows me knows that I would never do that. 

-> I have NO TELEGRAM! I'm only in touch with the admins if anyone needs me, whenever.

-> I will NEVER ask users for private data, investments or for money, nude photos or whatever !!!

-> I will NEVER contact users by themselves and ask for something! I hope not many users were harmed. And if so, then I can only express my condolences to you, because actually every normal user should know that I will never ask for a rental.

-> My Account is now under my control again. 

For all those who do not believe me, an admin or support will confirm this.

Hey Sam! Sorry to hear! I had feed hacker for only 0.0025 BTC ,so no worries ;) Thanks for information @Sam9597

I'd prefer to blur the person who did this since there would be a lot of hate going towards him he deserves it I know but now people will ignore him and will just cut him out I'd suggest to give him a second chance.

Ouch, glad to see you didn't suffer, but everyone who fell for the scammer-impersonator did :s 

Please tell me the hacker and all his alts were perm banned by staff... the only decent thing to do to salvage this catastrophe imo

Edit: confirmed to be 1000x

image.png.29a18f2666a920dbd461fc63b858fd2b.png

Damn! I feel you Sam. My bitcointalk account has ever been hacked by some retards 2 years ago, causing my reputation to tarnish as they asked for trades and loans in the forum and scam away with those funds. No sense of integrity,  i pity their parents seriously.. must be damn sad and disappointing to give birth and raise up a scammer instead of a man of integrity. 

Enabling 2FA for security precautions is a must for sure. Hope you didnt suffer further damages from these hackers.  Karma is real.

Take care! 

Edited by Furlicious

2 hours ago, Furlicious said:

Damn! I feel you Sam. My bitcointalk account has ever been hacked by some retards 2 years ago, causing my reputation to tarnish as they asked for trades and loans in the forum and scam away with those funds. No sense of integrity,  i pity their parents seriously.. must be damn sad and disappointing to give birth and raise up a scammer instead of a man of integrity. 

Enabling 2FA for security precautions is a must for sure. Hope you didnt suffer further damages from these hackers.  Karma is real.

Take care! 

Sadly some of us suffered :(

2 hours ago, KinAniK said:

Sadly some of us suffered :(

kintwin :( .. did you actually lend it out to Sams account? or an alt of 1000xs? Sam wouldnt really need to take a loan out :/ .. He rains more than that x10 :/ ... Sucks though if he did get loans while under Sams account.. but yeah, be more mindful of those important details and inconsistencies when dealing with people online.. You'll be able to pick up on those that doesnt add up or make sense.. but this shall be his karma.. 🤯