Stake Forum
Sam9597

Sam9597 got Hacked (IMPORTANT)

Featured Comment

6 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

kintwin :( .. did you actually lend it out to Sams account? or an alt of 1000xs? Sam wouldnt really need to take a loan out :/ .. He rains more than that x10 :/ ... Sucks though if he did get loans while under Sams account.. but yeah, be more mindful of those important details and inconsistencies when dealing with people online.. You'll be able to pick up on those that doesnt add up or make sense.. but this shall be his karma.. 🤯

ya kixtwin lend it out to Sams account :(  I know sam rain x10 of that but i thought he having very bad day, which is very dumb thought of me sadly :(  

sam tip.png

omg thanks so much for notice us  ... your account is very value with those scammer so you have to be careful

1 hour ago, KinAniK said:

ya kixtwin lend it out to Sams account :(  I know sam rain x10 of that but i thought he having very bad day, which is very dumb thought of me sadly :(  

sam tip.png

omg kin dont tell me that you got skem againnn

I just saw this thread just now, and it answers the puzzles in my mind. Ha Ha. I'm not surprised that he can do such thing to other players, and I'm pretty sure that his conscience didn't ring even once.