Stake Forum
Cheetos1337

New Keno Game Speeds

Featured Comment

Not sure if this is old or new, but I found out about this today. 

Haven't seen anyone talking about this anywhere. I'm pretty sure that this has been implemented very recently to let the players have faster bets for the Keno Race that is happening right now.

We are now able to change the speed of the bets on Keno! Here are a few stats: 

Slow mode: 10 minutes (600 seconds) for 100 bets or 6 seconds per bet. 100% accurate 

Medium mode: 5 minutes (300 seconds) for 100 bets or 3 seconds per bet. 100% accurate.

Fast mode: 3.25 minutes (195 seconds) for 100 bets or 1.95 seconds per bet. 97.5% accurate. (I believe this should be 2 seconds per bet)

How to have access to these game speeds

Screenshot_9.png

i knew about the speed change... but damn you went in detail for each speed..what about instant result..no animation....another feature should be added to a game that has autobet..

Just now, polor12 said:

i knew about the speed change... but damn you went in detail for each speed..what about instant result..no animation....another feature should be added to a game that has autobet..

I had no animation and instant result activated, but honestly, I don't see a difference with these things turned on or off. The only time the ''no animation'' makes a clear difference is on Dice, all it does is the slider just teleports instead of sliding across...

Uh that is not new, i think many people already know that you can setting your game speed in keno.

For more faster bet, you can spam click the bet button on automated betting.

5 minutes ago, jualid said:

Uh that is not new, i think many people already know that you can setting your game speed in keno.

For more faster bet, you can spam click the bet button on automated betting.

That's a glitch and it's harder than people would expect and thus make them lose time rather than betting faster. Also, that works for like 2 bets and then it says something about going too fast and failed to fetch making you lose time in the end... Not very useful lol

26 minutes ago, Cheetos1337 said:

That's a glitch and it's harder than people would expect and thus make them lose time rather than betting faster. Also, that works for like 2 bets and then it says something about going too fast and failed to fetch making you lose time in the end... Not very useful lol

Well it's useful for me xD and yes after some rolls the failed to fetch thing pops out but you can simply click start again and repeat.

Im always playing keno in fast mode feature. Its too slow if its on other speed especially if the site is in its laggy mode. U will start to doubt your life and ask urself why are you wasting your time anticipating those tiles turning green when it might takes forever... lol.. 

This feature has been around since the beginning of Stake. It will however be removed in the next version as we find that the fastest setting is the only one worth using for most players.

26 minutes ago, Cheetos1337 said:

How come I've just seen this then xD I'm so fucking stupid I guess lmao

lel.. it happens bro.. some peeps still think you can only play up to 12 pins on mobile.. but i you actually click on settings, u can change pins up to 16 .. xD

Yes this is very not new. Like This is one of the first games I played on when the update for speeds came out and autobetting. If you spam bet start and stop on autobet it will go even faster. Thats what i do when theres keno roll hunts in chat!

It is actually not new its very very old back in Stake v 1.0 xD . You just didn't discover it but still this will inform people who hasn't discovered it yet. 

Well, thanks for sharing, I actually didn't know about that yet, however, I guess this will make no point to me while my keno experience made me hate it and quit. Anyways, such too kind of you- sharing those statistics.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:08 AM, Dan said:

This feature has been around since the beginning of Stake. It will however be removed in the next version as we find that the fastest setting is the only one worth using for most players.

What ?! This will make hunting challenges more annoying because we have to wait like 10 seconds for each bet to go through. Hope you are joking 😅😅

On 2/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, Cheetos1337 said:

Not sure if this is old or new, but I found out about this today. 

Haven't seen anyone talking about this anywhere. I'm pretty sure that this has been implemented very recently to let the players have faster bets for the Keno Race that is happening right now.

We are now able to change the speed of the bets on Keno! Here are a few stats: 

Slow mode: 10 minutes (600 seconds) for 100 bets or 6 seconds per bet. 100% accurate 

Medium mode: 5 minutes (300 seconds) for 100 bets or 3 seconds per bet. 100% accurate.

Fast mode: 3.25 minutes (195 seconds) for 100 bets or 1.95 seconds per bet. 97.5% accurate. (I believe this should be 2 seconds per bet)

How to have access to these game speeds

Screenshot_9.png

Yeah yhis is new...i just vhecked it, im wonderinh if this will also affect the games speed l

Glitch when we do automatic bet and preasin bet and cancel twice on keno,, you know what i mean....ill try it later if it istill work after the upgrade

3 hours ago, Kate said:

What ?! This will make hunting challenges more annoying because we have to wait like 10 seconds for each bet to go through. Hope you are joking 😅😅

Did you even read my response?

43 minutes ago, Dan said:

Did you even read my response?

I think she meant that her PC couldn't handle the speed and therefore lag and take up to 10 seconds to process the bet. If this is wrong then yeah, I don't think she read your response properly, but if this is right, then you didn't read her's properly. Who's wrong? Find out in the next episode of ''Enter some TV show''.

@Kate

The option to change speed on keno has always been here.  some people are unaware of this though so thank you for bringing up to those that didnt know.  I'm sure they appreciate it. 

12 minutes ago, Cheetos1337 said:

I think she meant that her PC couldn't handle the speed and therefore lag and take up to 10 seconds to process the bet. If this is wrong then yeah, I don't think she read your response properly, but if this is right, then you didn't read her's properly. Who's wrong? Find out in the next episode of ''Enter some TV show''.

@Kate

If that's the case, it's clearly a problem with her device handling the animations. Good news there too! In the newest version of stake, you can disable all animations for instant results.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

If that's the case, it's clearly a problem with her device handling the animations. Good news there too! In the newest version of stake, you can disable all animations for instant results.

When is this coming out tho? I saw a screenshot on Discord, not sure if it was fake or a leak, but I'm getting excited...