Stake Community
niki014

Have the Plinko odds changed with the new multipliers?

Featured Comment

Hi niki, I had a look at the provable fair page for Plinko, and it looks like the way they generate the ball movement hasn't changed at all -- so the odds for the old 1k is exactly the same odds as the new 5k (1 in 32768). I am working on a detailed post showing the major differences between old and new plinko, it's nearly done. 😄

2 minutes ago, Pirnitho said:

Hi niki, I had a look at the provable fair page for Plinko, and it looks like the way they generate the ball movement hasn't changed at all -- so the odds for the old 1k is exactly the same odds as the new 5k (1 in 32768). I am working on a detailed post showing the major differences between old and new plinko, it's nearly done. 😄

hmmm thanks mate i was wondering if there is any other dif but the 0x xd

Edited by niki014

im trying and hoping to hit it at least by the end of the week.. this is because ots been a month since ive hit any high multipliers, so hopefully is it time! haha wishful thinking of course.. xD

1 minute ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

im trying and hoping to hit it at least by the end of the week.. this is because ots been a month since ive hit any high multipliers, so hopefully is it time! haha wishful thinking of course.. xD

good luck i will try 5000x as well 
if I can hit it 'll be nice :D
i don't think I will hit it thought xD 
for all this time in stake and hours spend playing Plinko I didn't get 260 420 620 1000 xD more like :( 

2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

Since the house edge is the same, you can assume that you will lose 1% over the long term. The larger payouts are simply compensated by the smaller ones in the middle of plinko.

But the 0.0x which you get alot of still tips the balance, its a huge busting machine.. alot of the Plinko players have been frustrated by this already.. xD the old plinko was already bad enough in busting players due to the streams of 0.2x .. now its even more consistent with the 0.0x hahah :/

2 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

But the 0.0x which you get alot of still tips the balance, its a huge busting machine.. alot of the Plinko players have been frustrated by this already.. xD the old plinko was already bad enough in busting players due to the streams of 0.2x .. now its even more consistent with the 0.0x hahah :/

tbh i hated the 0.2x cuz sometimes i wanted to quit playing but i like my balance even and i was just keep going cuz it wasnt even 
but 0x ll bust more yeah  

Edited by niki014

13 minutes ago, niki014 said:

tbh i hated the 0.2x cuz sometimes i wanted to quit playing but i like my balance even and i was just keep going cuz it wasnt even 
but 0x ll bust more yeah  

yaaar.. the 0.2x gave u a chance on hitting on that very last chance from that sliver of coins that u get back from the ones that landed on 0.2x .. now.. either you hit with the coins you have.. or its gaaaame ovah! xD

I don't think the odds have changed, it's a matter of actually receiving reds and the higher payouts kind of compensate for losing all so I guess you just have to be lucky and hit the high multipliers before plinko eats your entire balance completely since 0.2x is a thing of the past and now 0.00x is the thing of the future. I'm hoping to see some more winners but the 5000x is very difficult and I assume many people are still trying to chase this big multiplier :)

seems like plinko is a game for people that have money xD which is ironic, because Stake seems to cater to the poor, and the young. Hmm! 

On 2/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

I guess it's just more incentive to keep playing when you do hit a larger payout. But yeah, 0.2x is better than 0.0x

I guess what happens is that 1000x is now having the odds of 620x while 5000x is havibg the odds of 1000x they might have just placed it in different places with the same odds I guess.

The odds have changed in their favour just slightly however I wouldn't worry because the change was so little that it really does not matter at all. The only big difference is that 0.00x has replaced 0.20x however you all must know that by now so yeah - stake 2.0 should be coming too so plinko 2.0 might be even more fun :)