Stake Forum
neich

Rain to millions?

Featured Comment

when it rained over 100k on each coin besides btc.. profiting off those was very easy..if you let one coin grow from rain and its very possible from 0 to almost enough for minimal withdraw.. faucet is possible if u hit 1000x on plinko..9900 on dice.. and the nearly impossible 5mil on mines.

1 hour ago, neich said:

Have you ever managed to make so much profit from a rainbow that you could pay it off? or even better, out of faucet?

yep, several,times.. 0.000012 eth to 0.02.. 9k sats rain to 0.04, 0.000001 bch to 0.021 .. 22 doge to 32k doge .. 0.0014 bch to 0.11 .. but in the end i busted it all lol.. exceopt for the 0.04 sats., that i withdrew,, that was during the time stake just got updated.. i should stop being dumb and actually withdraw and stop... lol.l so many epic wins that just ended up as a loss.l :/

Back when faucet was given out by what level a player was I was able to make enough out of it to cash out.   But I don't use the faucet here anymore.   As for the rain bot it's been a while since I have won anything even with depositing I haven't won on any games in a while.  Good luck everyone.

2 hours ago, neich said:

Have you ever managed to make so much profit from a rainbow that you could pay it off? or even better, out of faucet?

No, but i saw some people can do that, make something from the rain. It's hard but it's still possible to make a profit from rain. From faucet? nope, too small to make a run from faucet.

I have never achieved any huge multipliers from the faucet or rain. The highest multiplier from playing with rain money was 3x xD It's low i was just trying different mine patterns and from faucet i got a multiplier of 14x from plinko :P

Well, not actually millions but I can definitely say that I've made some cool profits from rains many times, sometimes 10bucks, sometimes 50 and also couple of $5 many times. However, most of those were made with the old rains which were much bigger than the current once, I can't actually complain about that while they are just ''free money'', noone would give us free money like that, doesn't matter how big they are.

I did once or twice. Frankly speaking I only play money that I deposit carefully the rest I pretend like I have nothing to lose and start going all-in . Most of the times it turned out against me but whatever I got in few rain wins I was satisfied with the amounts. My highest was turning 5mbtc to 50 mbtc when I mistakenly instead of playing at 1.1x , i played on 10x and luckily I won lol 😂

yes. I hade onece in pd from 1204btc rain to 0.01 then riped tryed to do all in 1.20x ower.

And the other time got 0.01 did to 0.055btc sold. and from 100k eth tip to 0.27 bch in under 1hr and riped on 90% dice all in. :D

What do you mean by "out of a rainbow" ? 

I have thought, Ive actually recovered from these things. 

back when btc price was low, i made my faucet to 1 btc at betking lol. and busted right after :P

48 minutes ago, blueprints said:

What do you mean by "out of a rainbow" ? 

I have thought, Ive actually recovered from these things. 

back when btc price was low, i made my faucet to 1 btc at betking lol. and busted right after :P

1 BTC faucet? when it did happens? xD 

it must be a long time ago

It's almost impossible to turn there faucets into anything real. The faucet amount is a joke, I just don't understand how they come up with the claim amounts. I spend a lot of money at stake and Ifbim low on funds and need to claim their faucet I only get, what 5 Satoshi. What?? What a joke. 

What they really need to incorporate is a loyalty program because the $1 giveaways on discord are not working out. I have entered the giveaway so many times and have yet to win anything. I do howevet watch the same 5 people win over and over. 

Anyway, sorry for all the ranting guys & girls, it's been a rough day for me but I'm done next now.

I use to get rains to millions, but lately the rain has been pretty small, so i dont even try to get it to millions or play it at all! I mostly just tip it away to the needy when its enough for the minimum amount or i will get it to the minimum then tip it away! xD

On 2/7/2019 at 12:44 AM, DanielRandomDud said:

the problem with rain and faucet is simple . Its free money so i do random shit bets and usually lose

Well, you got way much more advantages hitting a multiplier like 1000x with rains than faucet, I mean you can build up to 0.1 at any coin from a rain while faucet is more like a mini-demo gamemode.