Stake Community
KiXxnTRiXx

Thoughts on the updated Plinko?

Featured Comment

At first i was excited to see the bigger payouts and was optimistic that these new changes would make Plinko a better game. Well i do not feel that way any longer. It was already frustrating enough with the old Plinko constantly getting 0.2x drops without hitting any big multipliers. Now, with the new implementation of the 0.0x replacing 0.2x is even worst. Yes the multipliers are higher, but your chances on hitting it did not change. Now with the 0.0x, which we hit in high percentage, most often than not will bust our balance before you even get a chance on hitting anything of value. And even when you do, youre mostly just recovering part of what was already lost in prior 0.0x drops.. So now its quicker to bust, still difficult to hit and requires more risk to even profit.. That is my view on it in having played it since it came live. Today, 300k sats down the drain without once seeing my profit go above 0. Live stat chart just pointed down and never recovered.. 

What are your guys and gals thoughts on this? 

Guy this is only a matter of luck and bad luck .. it's like that ... even for me I do not understand the plinko yet but saw eye is shit ... but let's say you look like your losses and you turn them into earnings .... Cheers ...!

Well, I can't actually track many differences since they made medium pings having a multiplier of 0.00x so once you are chasing a high multiplier you might bust a lot more. Also, I don't really think that the odds should be like the old ones on high and low risk. However, it's interesting that there is a 5000x multiplier which is possible to be hit or a 500x multiplier on low pings which might be hard to bust while there is only one multiplier of zero. I haven't actually give it a shot yet but I definitely will!

12 minutes ago, FotisNt said:

Well, I can't actually track many differences since they made medium pings having a multiplier of 0.00x so once you are chasing a high multiplier you might bust a lot more. Also, I don't really think that the odds should be like the old ones on high and low risk. However, it's interesting that there is a 5000x multiplier which is possible to be hit or a 500x multiplier on low pings which might be hard to bust while there is only one multiplier of zero. I haven't actually give it a shot yet but I definitely will!

i agree that having 5000x is a plus..  but like i mentioned, unless you are super lucky to hit it right off the bat or timed it right with raise of the bet, the amount of coins youre going to bust on hunting it will be a lot, thats if you even get the chance to hit (some players have never hit 1000x). Now, step away from just you.. imagine all the players that plays this game constantly  busting.. we all know some players, including the ones thats been here for years, never even hitting 1000x on the old Plinko.. thats a lot of coins being funneled into the game.. Its been over a month, almost going on 2 monts since the last time i hit the high 15-16.. ever since then, ive put in lots time and coins playing it with poor results.. but to this day, im still constantly getting busted by streams and streams of reds, and im not even greedy with my bets.. it was difficult hitting with the old Plinko, having the same odds now, even with the high multipliers, having 0.0x in such a wide spread and high percentage to hit and still a very low almost rare percentage to hit the corners, is not worth even having the 5000x.. 

2 hours ago, neich said:

i like it :D low 16 pin is x1000 now :D

even at low with just a few spots for 0.0x, my plinko pucks kept landing in it. thats how high the percentage of hitting that multiplier... all im sayin is, perhaps it should be toned down a bit, or boost the other multipliers a little bit higher..

On 2/6/2019 at 9:59 PM, Shaniqua said:

wow i just noticed this!
amazing change! im happi to depo sooner than later i hope and try the sucka out!

interesting implementation 4 sure/change

lol.. where the hell have you been to just noticed it! well, good luck with it! its not all bad, it can be giving, but when it not which is often, you'll be donating all your lunch money to this bully plinko! xD

I like the change in which offers much more higher multipliers but I will be very honest, I'm not liking the fact you can lose all on 0.00x when it was before at 0.2x - I really do hope that there could be a return but I really do doubt that sadly, I will be honest, you all know me so there it is :)

Thanks admins and devs for the bigger payouts, I'm sure many appreciate that and I do too!

51 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I like the change in which offers much more higher multipliers but I will be very honest, I'm not liking the fact you can lose all on 0.00x when it was before at 0.2x - I really do hope that there could be a return but I really do doubt that sadly, I will be honest, you all know me so there it is :)

Thanks admins and devs for the bigger payouts, I'm sure many appreciate that and I do too!

Well, like i said, its not all bad.. i just think that it could use a little bit of tweaking that would help balance a bit more.. Hitting the huge 5000x would be a great achievement, but we all know that not everyone will be lucky to hit it.. And i am not suggesting to make it easier to hit, i just wish the 0.0x odds of hitting would be toned down a bit. Even in meduim or low setting, its still a constant result of drops hitting 0.0x.. 

idk how it work, like how many roll we have 1000x in seed and now ..how it work on 5000x...but i can see that it took alot of depo of me .. ... it look like a trap tho... ugh, i was just want it so bad keep hitting hitting without thinking and then i got nothing 

Yes I agree with you. Its a much quicker bust! Much more frustrating and much more expensive to play. but have you considered wagering less?
If you wager the same as when you played for 1000x then it would probably be better if you lowered your wager a bit. 

1 hour ago, blueprints said:

Yes I agree with you. Its a much quicker bust! Much more frustrating and much more expensive to play. but have you considered wagering less?
If you wager the same as when you played for 1000x then it would probably be better if you lowered your wager a bit. 

im wagering 100 sats and still bust 300k.. thats what i mean, even with lower best, the consistency of getting 0.0x hits is just a busting machine.. no matter what you hit other than 5000x.. because after youve hit a muliplier like 139x for example, the profit you gain from that and betting small, will just be eaten up again by the cycle of 0.0x which is guaranteed to come again and again.. so its really pointless unless you do big bets type of hit and run, which is a huge risk that often will end up in huge bust! 

almost all playing plinko wanted to be back on it's original one (un updated). of course to those plinko lovers, they cant avoid to play their favorite but it seems more and more loosing and busting after the update. well, what i can say is play with low bet, slowly and dont be greedy. 

Edited by automatic

39 minutes ago, automatic said:

almost all playing plinko wanted to be back on it's original one (un updated). of course to those plinko lovers, they cant avoid to play their favorite but it seems more and more loosing and busting after the update. well, what i can say is play with low bet, slowly and dont be greedy. 

Well, to be honest, it doesnt even need to go back to the original. Perhaps tonight down the odds for hitting 0.0x would balance it better.. Or increase the odds for other multiier except the big corner ones ofcourse.. i gave it another go just to have more a feel for i, even trying different difficulty lvl.. The result remains the same.. it honestly feels like 90% drops are 0.0x.. you hit a higher multiplier here and there which does not sustain your balance.. your profit bar just goes pointing down and will never recover unless you hit the corners.. thats how quick the 0.0x eats your balance out... Ive seen players posting their hits of 139x 75x ect.. some even hit high ones multiple times.. but since they were hunting the corners, they kept ayinv amd eventually bustex everything despite earlier big hits.. 0.0x is anti sustain.. you either hit your markand stop or bust..

Well u guess this is what happens when they actually listen to the community xD . Well sure plinko is bad now but it's payouts are big and that's what we asked for and we got what we want and now we are fighting for removing it is like an unprofessional move from us. Also maybe they might update it in stake 2.0

On 2/6/2019 at 3:34 PM, KiXxnTRiXx said:

At first i was excited to see the bigger payouts and was optimistic that these new changes would make Plinko a better game. Well i do not feel that way any longer. It was already frustrating enough with the old Plinko constantly getting 0.2x drops without hitting any big multipliers. Now, with the new implementation of the 0.0x replacing 0.2x is even worst. Yes the multipliers are higher, but your chances on hitting it did not change. Now with the 0.0x, which we hit in high percentage, most often than not will bust our balance before you even get a chance on hitting anything of value. And even when you do, youre mostly just recovering part of what was already lost in prior 0.0x drops.. So now its quicker to bust, still difficult to hit and requires more risk to even profit.. That is my view on it in having played it since it came live. Today, 300k sats down the drain without once seeing my profit go above 0. Live stat chart just pointed down and never recovered.. 

What are your guys and gals thoughts on this? 

I couldn't agree with you more on this subject...

The new plinko is  money hungry .    I started with a 150k btc balance and I was betting only 3k a ball and i didnt hit anything . just straight busted.  It was so upsetting and disappointing.   

I do not like the new plinko at all.

19 minutes ago, bmg said:

I couldn't agree with you more on this subject...

The new plinko is  money hungry .    I started with a 150k btc balance and I was betting only 3k a ball and i didnt hit anything . just straight busted.  It was so upsetting and disappointing.   

I do not like the new plinko at all.

mine was worst, i was only betting 100-400 sats with 300k, even though i managed to hit 139x a few times, by the time the hit came, i was already almost busted so it didnt really change or help the situation at all.. made no profitnd just end up busting in the end! i busted so much again today without hitting anything off value.. there is no way sustain from the barrage of 0.0x that you get.. its terribly frustrating and frankly, the game is more broken than before.. big payouts or not.. unless you hit the corner multiplier, youre just playing a recovery game that  is eventually doomed to bust..

Hahahaha this new Plinko is such a trap! I played it and lost all my balance so fast. And you are right when you said even if you hit a big multiplier that it will not matter unless it was hit with a big bet because the profit was just to recover what you already lost and will be eaten again by the 0.0x unless you hit the corner ones. I hit 139x the first 5 rolls and i still ended up busting because of only hitting 0.0x with the majority of the drops. :/

10 hours ago, Kate said:

Well u guess this is what happens when they actually listen to the community xD . Well sure plinko is bad now but it's payouts are big and that's what we asked for and we got what we want and now we are fighting for removing it is like an unprofessional move from us. Also maybe they might update it in stake 2.0

Please point me to where community was asking of reworking old pins. Ed introduced 17th pin at that exact topic and no words were said about this changes...

Basically they just ruined game for all plinko players which was favorite for them and me too :( 

But business is business, so no one will listen us, if suggested thing will be leading to decreas their income.

Edited by Owly

On 2/9/2019 at 2:10 PM, Owly said:

Please point me to where community was asking of reworking old pins. Ed introduced 17th pin at that exact topic and no words were said about this changes...

Basically they just ruined game for all plinko players which was favorite for them and me too :( 

But business is business, so no one will listen us, if suggested thing will be leading to decreas their income.

i agree, if ther 0.0x were discussed beforehand, i personally wouldnt have agreed to this or at least voice out me being against this change especially if they made no changes with the odds at all.. i wouldve recommended that the older version to be an option rather than completely scrapping it and we get stuck with this broken version of Plinko.. the high multiplier is there as an illusion of it being better, but it is not.. the 0.0x and the high odds of hitting them consistently and the fact not everyone will be lucky enough to hit the corner payouts is what makes this version even broken that ever.. :/

Edited by KiXxnTRiXx