Stake Community
Dan

📢 Dark forum theme released

Featured Comment

our very beautiful this theme, I stayed some time away from the forum because I did not have time.
I'm looking forward to Stake 2.0 too, I think it will be wonderful! Great job from Stake staff as always, Congrats!

Oh wow no auto smileys? :(  I'll clear cache and cookies now and see if I can fix it!

27 minutes ago, Bojana said:

@Dan, same case with me, and I just cleaned cache and cookies ;) Auto-smileys don't work neither :P 

image.png

I can't seem to reproduce the issue you are having with the font, only the lack of auto smileys!

@Bojana I got the smileys to work by clicking on the smiley icon and adding one, then I tried using a few shortcodes for some of the smiley faces and they started to work.

image.png

On 2/20/2019 at 2:49 AM, Dan said:

I can't seem to reproduce the issue you are having with the font, only the lack of auto smileys!

It is not a font issue, and I cleaned C&C too and logged back in (also, locked myself in the process, lol) :) This is Search on Light (Old) theme:

image.png

and on New (Dark) theme, when you click on More Options:

image.png

Thanks for fixing smileys ❤️ 😘 

I really like this dark theme, because before it felt very boring "my opinion" but with this dark theme I became more excited, hopefully in the future there will be more themes so we can choose what theme

Edited by laron