Stake Community
AGreenleaf

With which technique have you made your highest profit?

Featured Comment

Overall I always bust, but the one time I made a nice profit and gave it away it was on Keno. I'm betting with how I feel really. But betting at 1sat with 265% Increase and 10 numbers works well for me as long as you have 1 full coin.

20 minutes ago, Cheetos1337 said:

Overall I always bust, but the one time I made a nice profit and gave it away it was on Keno. I'm betting with how I feel really. But betting at 1sat with 265% Increase and 10 numbers works well for me as long as you have 1 full coin.

So far after playing all the games with different techniques, the highest profit I have made was playing Mines. I would set to a 10 - 13 mine setting and spam the blocks in Manuel mode. I will stick with a certain pattern and repeat multiple times. If I don't hit after 10 tries or so I will switch my patter and usually it hits right away.

Well, I actually have plenty of techniques which needs much luck to profitable. For example, I'm playing Hi-lo trying to hit a multiplier like 500x with a base bet of 1000sats, I've actually hit it 7 times so far which made me some cool withdrawals. Also one more strategy which need some luck aswel is betting on one roullete colour, +101% on loss and a base bet of 100sats which might make some profits overnight but there's actually a chance you can get 25 losses and bust your balance, except if its a huge one. I guess that everyone have their own technique which depends on their balance.

Well there is no real technique from which I have made a lot of profit but just randomly play and follow and try to re create the winning bets of others using their same pattern and base bet etc. but change the seeds. 

I don't really have any technique to be fair, plinko does not have one and as you all know that it's the game I love the most despite that I keep losing in the end lmao!

I would say a nice technique is 10x on dice and on lose, increase by 12.5%

That's just a little one of my ways of making a little profit on dice, I hope it helps :)

On keno, using 8 tiles.. base bet doubled after 2 rolls of reds.. but that was before all the updates thats been done to it.. now whenever i try to use to strat, i end up busting 98% of the time due to the amount of red streaks that cycles way too often and giving only 1 green in between is a recipe for busting.. now its really based on perfect timing or going all in and luck. When playing with steady base bet that remains the same, this game will bust that strat 99% of the time.. I hope the new version of Keno will be less of a balance eater! xD

Nothing works. I didn't win anything in months. Doesn't matter what technique I try I always loose. In the past at least I was able to get to some high winnings and then loose, now I can't even reach higher winnings. 

But I do play Hi-Lo and thats where the most profit I make.

Edited by wngo123

My technique was to passively beg coins and when someone tipped me, i would go all in on dice at 11x! Bahahahaha I am joking of course, i do not beg but i do use 11x to make quick profit to pay off my servants and tip my fans. xD 

On 2/9/2019 at 12:19 PM, Zaynab Shah said:

My technique was to passively beg coins and when someone tipped me, i would go all in on dice at 11x! Bahahahaha I am joking of course, i do not beg but i do use 11x to make quick profit to pay off my servants and tip my fans. xD 

Your so silly Zay lol.  I love  you girl 

There are many techniques that you can come up as a winner. For me, its not actually about the strategy/technique, it's all about self controll. Once you set a limit to yourself which will help you withdraw as long as you are on profits then you just found the appropriate one!

roulette bet 5 numbers...until all 5 numbers are hit.. double the bet...until amount builds to certain number where losing a few bets don't affect the profit i targeted in getting..once its achieved..new game similar strategy ,well only the last part...30 to 36% it worked out until plinko...<sigh>