Stake Community
AGreenleaf

Lost to a 0.00354300% chance

Featured Comment

Once I lost over 0.14 Bitcoin to a 15 losses in a row of 50-50's. That's about a 0.00354300% chance! What is the most unlucky losing streak you ever got?

(edit: not on stake.com btw)

Edited by AGreenleaf

I've seen red streaks longer than 15 for 2x many times (I've had 20 green streak before as well) so it's not very surprising lol

For me it would have to be losing $100+ on 1.05x on dice which is 95% win rate after prerolling 1-2 losses already.

Well, my longest losing streak was a month ago when I was autobetting overnight, I had 23 losses in the row which made me lose not much but around $30. Anyways since I hate betting on x2 or using Martingale, I've not a problem at all so far. 

2 hours ago, AGreenleaf said:

Once I lost over 0.14 Bitcoin to a 15 losses in a row of 50-50's. That's about a 0.00354300% chance!

I hate to inform you, but it probably was a much higher chance than that. As irawk0 said, it's not uncommon to see much more than that, and here is why..

If I tell you, you are allowed to make 15 rolls, and ONLY 15 rolls for your entire life, and you make those 15 rolls, the chance that they will all be red.. is indeed 0.003543%.

But if you make, let's say 1000 rolls, or 10,000 rolls, or 100K rolls, then the chance of seeing 15 reds in a row (let's say it's the killer to your martingale strategy, 15 reds and you're dead) is much much higher..

For 1000 rolls: 1.7197%
For 10000 rolls: about 16.0659%
For 100000 rolls: about 82.7114%

So the chance of seeing it increases the more you roll... I hope this helps you in future. All the best with your strategies. 👍

You gotta be specific xD.. on Plinko, pages of just reds.. Keno over 25 reds and 10-15 plus constantly back to back with 1 green in between! mines didnt really count but busted alot to 0 (which is expected).. Dice (stake) 40+ (PD) over 50 reds.. blackjack 10+..hilo   10+..bacarrat ove 15..diamondpoker 10+..wheel cant remember but at one point, atleast arpund 10..roulette over 50 reds.. the worst offender are keno and plinko in  my opinion.. its insane how many reds you can get in a row on a game that just relies on what the sytem gives you.

for my part,after deposit 0.01 eth, I started to bet,win win up to 0.6 eth.I made the withdrawal of 0.5,withdrawal performs successfully ... I continue with 0.1mm 1 hour after I lost all, I decided to put back little by little, that's how I lost everything little by little until the end I had more than the rains .. .lol .and then all lost ... this day I have one more thought on this site category

Cheers...!

Yeah, dice can be such a troll with back to back reds at such high percentage to hit green.. ive had it happen to me when playing auto hunting for a forum giveway which required hitting specific numbers on dic at 90% win chance.. had like 6 reds in a row.. lol was funny, but not so funny at the same time!.. and at 0.01x payout, i hae like 4 reds in a row.. but it does happen, more often that you think xD..

On 2/7/2019 at 7:18 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Well, it is technically possible. However, always make sure the site you use is provably fair, and try understand how their system works so they don't screw you over.

aw cmon, anything i guess in that case is technically possible tbh. 
how probable is it of course is another story, but yeah getting even 1000 reds is techniically possible on the 2x games of 50%ish chance.

however on the other hand i do know what you mean. and understand your point.

50 50 is a fast come and go type lol

that is until you lose it all in the end. the important thing here is to know when to stop and change your strategies. having that miniscule percentage of losing and cchanging it up to another miniscule way of losing, and doing it over and over again will lead you to a losing percentage of almost negligible. This can net you a fortune but of course you never know what strategy will bust up early than the others so yeah just keep it slow and mind you balance always!

don't chase losses for more losses. if your betting amount goes too high, might as well stopor change strategies  soon to stop losing all your balance.

and by the way, don't leave auto bets over night! that is asking for a loss since you can't monitor if your balance is getting too high and end up losing all you've earned. Just saying cause it's from experience lol