Stake Community
Steve

Earn $75 creating a Stake.com ad

Featured Comment

FYI Ads are allowed to contain any non-annoying HTML/CSS style. No images, JavaScript, or animation. 

Maybe, I need to study more about HTML/CSS for this one. Good luck to another people that have those skill to create those ads for Stake! 

48 minutes ago, Steve said:

This isn't exactly a "giveaway" but more so looking to hire someone for a service.

All info can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107647.0

Entries must be submitted on Bitcointalk not on this thread.

specify which format is needed. and what file extension. I made a quick sketch and added it as a screenshot.

Hey guys, as you may know there's a "Earn $75 creating a Stake.com ad" contest, 'giveaway' going on. And on the bottom it states, "Professional entries only."

So the question is. Is this professional enough? Also which one is better?

1.3.thumb.png.0a3fcac38867742859f9894da8a970bb.png

2.2.thumb.png.429e44b6d5f81deea7c4fdde6addca36.png

3.362963583_Untitled-1(2).thumb.png.519d521e5e6def368dcd342e3a451a8e.png

Also, do you have any ideas of your own? If so, share it below (ofc after you made your art, you don't want anybody stealing it lol) so we can also rate it. :)

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jakubb said:

Hey guys, as you may know there's a "Earn $75 creating a Stake.com ad" contest, 'giveaway' going on. And on the bottom it states, "Professional entries only."

Also, do you have any ideas of your own? If so, share it below (ofc after you made your art, you don't want anybody stealing it lol) so we can also rate it. :)

Thank you!

The third one seems better but is the image that small ? Or is it because you adjusted it to fit in a small place ?

I choose the 2nd picture jakubb.. the 3rd one is kinda off because of the little stakie, wrong position i think.. andbhis white color dont blend on the picture.. unless you will put him on the side of the switch.. like his opening the light position.. or make another circle and put him inside and put it after .com hehe

19 minutes ago, automatic said:

second one Jakubb. creative add

4 minutes ago, PJAlina said:

I choose the 2nd picture jakubb.. the 3rd one is kinda off because of the little stakie, wrong position i think.. andbhis white color dont blend on the picture.. unless you will put him on the side of the switch.. like his opening the light position.. or make another circle and put him inside and put it after .com hehe

Thank you for the creative ideas and for helping me find the better one. :) 

12 hours ago, Jakubb said:

Thank you!

I like your designs (I remember the Wallpaper contest, yours were one of my favourites). The 2nd one looks the best of all, it is simple and clear. In my opinion I would give "air" (space) to the "play now" on the left, and move the ".com" thing more to the right to compensate.

Anyway I'm sure Stake is looking for something related to their new interface 2.0, with the same palette of colors, fonts and graphic styles.

Also, remember that bitcointalk don't work with normal images, you have to create a html/css programed ad, it must work with vectors, created on AfterEffects (for example), not on Photoshop.

Edited by Xylber