Stake Forum
DanielRandomDud

Guess when stake 2.0 will be released to the public.

Featured Comment

I guess they will announce when they have tweaked the bugs and made the implementations that are necessary for stake 2.0 - if this is a prediction for when it will be released? I'm guessing maybe the 17th February 2019 - remember, this is just a guess, I don't really know. When Edward is happy, I'm sure they will just bring it :)

I reckon that there will be a small down time for the new update when it does come :)

I wonder what would be in store for stake 2.0 ? lol I mean new payouts for plinko are out. I guess maybe chartbet would be in version 2.0 and keno payouts are changing too. 

Im sure theres nothing but more rigged in 2.0 so i can wait. 

My guess will be around the end if the quarter, so around april ish.. Thats what i would think that makes sense, but u could be wrong. Its just better to wait fill the end of the quarter to release new games in order to have a better track in managing things financially.. *shrugs* or i could just be talking out of ma ass? xD 

Well, I guess it's gonna take a couple of months since as I know it might need a lot of work to be released. Anyways, I do estimate its release in less than two months, can't wait!:D

I guess it will be on Feburary 15th at exactly 12PM Australian time because eddie is from there xD

1 hour ago, polor12 said:

its going to come out in the summer for its 2 years anniversary hinting stake 2.0.. stake was founded summer 2017...make sense?

That's too long I don't think it would be that far. And also for their anniversary they would do a much bigger update with a lot of giveaways not just an update of the site. 

Also if that's true then everyone is gonna be mad for sure.

Its Stake.. I mean all I can say is " do you all remember how long it took for the wheel to get here" lol.   My guess is its gonna be a while. 

3 hours ago, bmg said:

Its Stake.. I mean all I can say is " do you all remember how long it took for the wheel to get here" lol.   My guess is its gonna be a while. 

Very good point bmg !!!   Hahaha.   🙂 

3 hours ago, bmg said:

Well yeah that's true and the game turned out be a disappointment. But we can't really tell because people do change and they can change. I just hope that the time we have awaited for this isn't just going to be another throw in the trash situation. 

2 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

28th may.

That is my prediction.

I guess in the near future, it's still a long time ago, looking forward to waiting for him