Stake Community

Featured Comment

clearly a bug 

bets are supposed to be stopped after a few bets... but if ur "unlucky" they just keep going til rip

this is just the devs fuckin w us calling it a "visual bug" well if u take a closer look u would be able to speculate more then just a "visual bug" this messes with bet amounts out of order and its just all bugged out 

Ya that happens to me too when i accidentally press start a few times. It starts to bet two at a time and next thing i see, my balance is almost gone. Even though the numbers lights up, it was consider a loss. Was very frustrating that it keeps going when it should stop i agree. It the same with Plinko when i hit a number but dont get the right payout. :/

17 minutes ago, Levt211 said:

clearly a bug 

bets are supposed to be stopped after a few bets... but if ur "unlucky" they just keep going til rip

this is just the devs fuckin w us calling it a "visual bug" well if u take a closer look u would be able to speculate more then just a "visual bug" this messes with bet amounts out of order and its just all bugged out 

Are you pressing the auto bets twice in a short milliseconds? I watched your video and I see you are pressing that button twice at almost a same time. Are you already tried to refresh before playing the game or changing your mouse? Don't forget that lag can also affect the visual outcomes of the game. If you already refresh/changing your mouse/fix your lag issue but still having a same problem, please contact support and give them for more details that can be forwarded to our devs.

Note : Mines also has a similar issue like Keno, but the Keno overrides last board game and happens with that visual bug. So, that is why Keno visual bugs happen. Only, Mines will regenerate a new board to display the next game.

Hey, @Levt211, I see you made a topic about this when it happened. :)

We have reported this to our developers, and in the Stake 2.0 this will definitely be resolved, so there is nothing to worry about. :)

We even sent you a small bonus for taking the effort to record the issue, and provide us with screenshots. So, thanks again, we really appreciate it, and I hope you will enjoy playing keno in when Stake 2.0 is released. :)

Take care! 

Closing this one now. :)