Stake Community
KiXxnTRiXx

Is it worth the risk?

Featured Comment

So lately i have been suffering really terrible losses and i am starting to think that i am playing the games longer than intended to a point when the game have figured out the strategy i use.. i dont really risk much when i play, i try to have somewhat of a control with my balance by not betting too high or going all in.. but lately, i have seen players getting good wins with high bets, when i can't seem to hit even with small ones.. I contemplating in perhaps taking more risks by betting out of my normal routine.. but i am still unsure if it is worth the risk?.. i am worried that it may just end up me losing much more than i already have, or even if i did get a hit, it wouldnt even be enough to call it profit but a small recovery.. i just want to try something different, because im sick of playing all day building up my balance, just to end up losing everything at the end of the day..

any thoughts? does betting higher changes the odds of hitting? 

Thanks in advance!

Hell no.. gambling is a risky game.. you can play it smart or play it like idgaf.. people that plays idgaf  can afford to lose a big bet..don't mind the other players play at own pace....keep this in mind always "the house always wins!"...you can hit a big multiplier..but how much it took u to get it..just know your limit.. 

You know there are people who always take risks by betting high amount or have bigger bank rolls to play a high multipliers. I really thought that people who up their balance in a slowly manner is okay, you can always see an hr having to achieve something but what we don’t really know how they’ve been thru when they did those rolls and most of them still have big losses. I always say that double or triple your deposit and that’s it.

The moment you know how to click the withdraw button makes you a winner. 

16 minutes ago, polor12 said:

Hell no.. gambling is a risky game.. you can play it smart or play it like idgaf.. people that plays idgaf  can afford to lose a big bet..don't mind the other players play at own pace....keep this in mind always "the house always wins!"...you can hit a big multiplier..but how much it took u to get it..just know your limit.. 

thats how i play, but lately even with balance control, it all ends with the same busting results.. like 5 mins ago, i turned 5k to 55k, without raising my bet or being greedy, it slowly got chipped away back to 0.. :/

7 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

You know there are people who always take risks by betting high amount or have bigger bank rolls to play a high multipliers. I really thought that people who up their balance in a slowly manner is okay, you can always see an hr having to achieve something but what we don’t really know how they’ve been thru when they did those rolls and most of them still have big losses. I always say that double or triple your deposit and that’s it.

The moment you know how to click the withdraw button makes you a winner. 

That is exactly my thoughts on it.. i mean when i depo, i do have a bigger balance, but still end up busting like a mofo.. when i have a smaller balance, i seem to be able to build it to a bigger amount, but the time spent building it just means sooner or later, the system will start to bust me.. changing games doesnt help either.. it just feels like now, the only strat is to bet big, hit big or bust... then try again.. :/

21 minutes ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

thats how i play, but lately even with balance control, it all ends with the same busting results.. like 5 mins ago, i turned 5k to 55k, without raising my bet or being greedy, it slowly got chipped away back to 0..

is all part of gambling...but is a lot different when you play irl.. 

well in gambling if you don't do risk you will not win, gambling is risky this is why we need to have a self discipline, only gamble money that you can afford to lose, yes your right most of the times if we already bust, the next goal is to recover, and sad it will end up in another bust.😀 for me play smart, enjoy the games, control your emotion, as @xtinepink says don;t be so greedy 2x 3x your depo is enough sure profit -_- 

I think what nhoyasim said is key:

"well in gambling if you don't do risk you will not win, gambling is risky this is why we need to have a self discipline, only gamble money that you can afford to lose"

Only gamble what can afford to lose, then you won't be lead into riskier strategies.

But you need to find sweet spot between what risk you can tolerate and what return you want to make.

So I would only bet whatever your comfortable with kixx,and use bankroll managent to make sure you can always stay in the games.

Yes, i do only  gamble what i  can afford to lose, but you guys are missing the whole point.. the question is, is it worth the risk.. you say dont be greedy, yet you say if you dont risk you dont win.. thats a huge contradiction (nyo).. to risk (betting higher) is greed (vs betting controlled bets).. either way, as i said before.. no matter which angle i look at it, it just ends up to the same conclusion that betting huge and hoping for a hit seems like the option, so that a player will not have to spend so much time trying to win due to the fact that the system will eventually bust you no matter what!.. 

I think the risk is relative to your situation. Which is why i mentioned about what you can afford to lose. 

Someone might want to win $1 a day another $1,000. So  what you risk I would say should always be relative to your personal financial situation. 

I don't always stick to this, but that's the key anyway I would say. 

When you say: 

"to risk betting higher is greed" vs controlled bets...

I would say your bets should always be controlled. You should never risk a "higher" amount than what you are comfortable losing (again not that I always stick this myself but that's got to be the right approach I'd say). So if you are talking about yolo bets I'd say these are always bad. If you're talking about betting say 10% of your bankroll vs 1% I'd say that is something you decide based on how long you want to be in the games for and when you can next reload etc. 

Edited by Hoffguy | typo

1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

when i have a smaller balance, i seem to be able to build it to a bigger amount, but the time spent building it just means sooner or later, the system will start to bust me.. changing games doesnt help either.. it just feels like now, the only strat is to bet big, hit big or bust... then try again.. :/:/

Like what I said, the moment you gain profit you seem to continue until you realize it’s gone. Try what I said, have a realistic set up of how much you want to win everyday. 

You know there are people who can make 2k sats to 100x but the thing is they will end up busting, why? Simply because they still want moreeeee. When you have a 500k sats and 2x of a gain is not bad at all. Imagine if you can do that everyday. Actually I have done that playing in pd. :D 

4 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

does betting higher changes the odds of hitting? 

Not really, if you only have small balance, it's better to not betting with high amount. Just take it slowly and when your balace is big enough to tank loss streak, you can try to increase your basebet.

First of all, if you are in no need gambling for living, then you are all good :) 

5 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

building up my balance

And I see this, so if you are able to do this and want something to try..You could try this: after reaching some profit over your depo, take that profit and do with it whatever you want(big/yolo bets, hunts for crazy X), but after you hit something or losing this amount - stop, i repeat stop, "next one is green" wouldn't work there, so by doing this you always stay with your depo amount. Its not a suggestion or strict plan that you must follow, just my 2 cents to your question and how you could try biggers bets ;)   

Edited by Owly

5 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

So lately i have been suffering really terrible losses and i am starting to think that i am playing the games longer than intended to a point when the game have figured out the strategy i use.. i dont really risk much when i play, i try to have somewhat of a control with my balance by not betting too high or going all in.. but lately, i have seen players getting good wins with high bets, when i can't seem to hit even with small ones.. I contemplating in perhaps taking more risks by betting out of my normal routine.. but i am still unsure if it is worth the risk?.. i am worried that it may just end up me losing much more than i already have, or even if i did get a hit, it wouldnt even be enough to call it profit but a small recovery.. i just want to try something different, because im sick of playing all day building up my balance, just to end up losing everything at the end of the day..

any thoughts? does betting higher changes the odds of hitting? 

Thanks in advance!

I would say it's worth the risk if you have some to spare. Of course it will be worth the risk if you end up hitting on one of those big bets. You gotta figure though it probably won't be your first bet with auch higher bet amount so you got to figure you will lose a few first. But if your normal routine isn't working then what's the point of continuing on that path. You might as well just hand them your money. 

The only way you will find out is by doing it. So I would say yes it is worth the risk because if you end up hitting on one of those bets it will certainly pay off. 

I don't know for sure but this topic sounds similar to this one

And to answer your question we can't really say if it does affect our winning. It depends on the code and the seeds if it has payed out yet or if it hasn't