Stake Forum
bitman007

The inconsistent triad: Bitcoin vs People

Featured Comment

1] People think BTC will go to the moon. 

2] People think they will be able to buy much cheaper Bitcoin. 

3] Price discovery/ stability [an important function of money] will come about as the market matures. 

==>>  Which one will you give up?

Huh? Give what up... there is 3 statements of opinions...how can it be btc vs people... what  about comparing it with actual world markets...btc vs euro or usd...would btc  be able to replace any one of those currency... from the value to security and abundance of it... comparing virtual and paper currency....unless you asking what sounds more believable or can see it happening in near future.. if its that ill give up number 1 and 3..stay with #2

I would give up the 1st one because mainly when bitcoin starts rising and then at that moment suddenly ut drops and makes us loose hope and gives us a lot of losses.

3 hours ago, bitman007 said:

1] People think BTC will go to the moon. 

2] People think they will be able to buy much cheaper Bitcoin. 

3] Price discovery/ stability [an important function of money] will come about as the market matures. 

==>>  Which one will you give up?

I myself am a true fan of Bitcoin.    When  I hold faith in something I stand behind it %100 and I have a great deal of faith in Bitcoin.  So with that said I would say I choose option number 4.   None of thee above.   💞

I'mma give up with the third one, the bitcoins seems wont experience this stability as needed but btc will surely stay no matter what happens since blockchain is so essential for industry use in future.

I think the mass of People think that Bitcoin will go to the Moon, and seeing it from my point of view is that they can fall into a trap to hunt their Stop Loss ... Since many will enter Long Position ..