Stake Forum
IQFinex

IQFinex Airdrop

Featured Comment

Innovative cryptocurrency exchange IQFinex  invites you to join the Airdrop program and get many tokens for free!

Our official website - https://www.iqfinex.com/

What are airdrops & bounties?

Many crypto companies distribute free coins to their communities to increase their project’s visibility, increase the circulating supply and stimulate trade. These free distributions are commonly known as “airdrops.”

Most of the airdrops that we present are “bounty” drops, which will reward you with tokens for completing simple social media tasks (Joining their Telegram group, reposting on Twitter, etc.). This offering creates a win-win scenario because the company gets free marketing, and you get free crypto. Other airdrops will reward you for simply holding a specific coin without expectation of any reciprocal consideration.

Why are crypto projects giving away coins for free?

Cryptocurrencies only hold value because people believe in them and recognize their worth. The more people who own a cryptocurrency, the more likely it is to become widely adopted and rise in value. Airdrops are effective due to the “endowment effect,” a phenomenon in which people will ascribe value to things merely because they own them.

By executing a bounty airdrop, a startup can create mass awareness about their project, token sale or pre-ICO with minimal cost to them. Social media campaigns allow the project to become visible to people who would otherwise never recognize its existence. Airdrops can also create a vast network of users who are motivated to push a project’s success by doing things together like winning community votings for exchange listings.

By rewarding token owners with free airdrops, projects can also encourage users to hold (HOLD) their coin for the long-term. This can effectively lower the selling pressure of the coin. Holder airdrops have been a popular tactic amongst some of the most successful crypto projects, like NXT, VET, WAVES, Bitcore and more.

To find more info about our Airdrop taskshttps://www.iqfinex.com/airdrop

Join our telegram grouphttps://t.me/iqfinexairdrop

airdrop color.png

are there any conditions for certain conditions to follow this airdrop? do you just need to join in telegram and invite people to participate and get rewards?

Are you perhaps related to IQ Option the well known online trading platform? Coz if you are then its really great you're conducting or having an interest to crypto. :) 

IQFinex will delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for the following coins and tokens

F2K ( Farm2Kitchen)
GFN (Game Fanz)
FNL (FinLocale)
ATLN (ATLANTlCO Network)

Please note:
All the trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
Trading will continue till 11.03.2019.
Withdrawals of these  tokens from IQFinex will continue to be supported until 01.05.2019 at 10:00 AM UTC.

BE CAREFUL! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

IQFinex blocked my account after I deposited ETH and traded with USDC a few times manually.

They locked all my funds and my account. After more than 5 days with no solution they proposed to give back the ETH I deposited and are accusing me of suspicious trading activity with no proves. There is no illegal activity!

It seems that they are trying to revert my trades and take all my profit.

It’s not a professional exchange and way to treat their customers. Do no trust this exchange!

I will soon present a detailed interview in the main crypto media and all legal steps will be taken at international courts.