Stake Forum
EmirhanDemircio

Should I go all in or slowly betting?

Featured Comment

I have 400 eur in my card. I need to buy a shoes but its 750€ and what do u think should i depo like 20€ 20€ and try to do total 750€

or Go all 400€ in balance and do big bets?

https://www.balenciaga.com/tr/triple-s-shoes_cod11625731mp.html#/tr/men/shoes

3 minutes ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I'd rather you found a pair of shoes rather then gambling and end up losing it all. I have played with the wrong funds in the past and it got me into some serious issues. I don't wish the same on you. So please be very careful when you deposit that much money into Stake, don't expect your going to win, because losing obviously happens and that's when people go chasing losses making even more losses.

i did 400€ from 10€ if i lost its not my money :D

You turned 10€ to 400€ from Stake and you want to keep going? I think my question alone answered your question.

If you didn't get the hint, it's don't push your luck, or lose it all and don't complain when I say "I told you so".

6 minutes ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

i did 400€ from 10€ if i lost its not my money :D

If you’re prepared to lose all of it then go ahead... but be warned that good luck doesn’t last forever unless you have a plan for it 🤩

5 minutes ago, EmirhanDemircio said:

Its not from stake buddy @irawk0

My statement still stands. Overall the house wins, and whether you want to push your luck or not is all up to you. If it was from a different site, sure you might continue the lucky streak here, or you might get unlucky. I suggest maybe depositing $50 and see how far you can go, and if you bust stop. Of course this all depends on your style of playing, which I have to say sucks based on your previous bets in chat (all red to be passive or complain, I have never seen you post a single green bet).

Well, I suggest you to avoid depositing while there is the case that you will end up busted without shoes and have some fun with those money after buying shoes that you call afford. I mean there are plenty of choices(check ebay). Since you won 400bucks, there is no such a reason to keep chasing more, what about depositing 100 bucks while you don't have any problem losing them and buying cool stuff with the rest ones?

AHEM!  Payless Shoes Store.. wait.. is it for going out...to show off your legs...or for workout to workout your legs...or just an everyday wear...in any way possible ebay might have it cheaper...or is it a must have... fuck it all in black jack..400 to 825 if bj hits  400 to 800 if  you beat dealer 400 to 0 if dealer wins..400 to shoes that no guy will never compliment you for wearing or judge you by, unless your a guy wearing fake ass jordans...priceless..

i see a friend.. he always tryin all-in while havin maasssive busts.. every once in a while he hits big but i think the better one is to go smooth until you fit for the right big hits

On 2/12/2019 at 5:27 AM, EmirhanDemircio said:

I have 400 eur in my card. I need to buy a shoes but its 750€ and what do u think should i depo like 20€ 20€ and try to do total 750€

or Go all 400€ in balance and do big bets?

https://www.balenciaga.com/tr/triple-s-shoes_cod11625731mp.html#/tr/men/shoes

Its up to you its your money bruh, listen to your instinct. If you have the guts to gamble your money then go for it.Just play safe with low multiplier perhaps for more greens.

I personally would not go all in, and would never recommend anyone to do so.. unless youre prepared to lose it, in case its a losing bet.. you also dont need to slowly bet either.. just find a balance and bet appropriately.. you will eventually gain more knowledge on when to raise as the game progress... so bet small.. have a feel for the game.. then youll know when to raise.. and if u decide to go all in. at least its with a bit of knowledge rather than yolo.. xD

In my opinion I think slowly building up your balance is a lot safer and also I think you have a lot more fun and enjoyment out of your money. I think going all in can pay off sometimes but you also have to realise that it is quite risky depending on what you go for.

in my opinion and from my past experience all in is ok if your brave enough and a real riosk take but i have made an awful lot more by taking it slowly an building mysats up gradually ,easy does it:)at the end of the day its your money your call

xD i would say that you should never all in, but instead if you wanna do large bets do like 5-10% of your balance